TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
It's time for a huge boycott against Chance "Nazi Germany/North Korea" Rides, Inc! The following rides are manufactured by Chance Rides and should be avoided by everyone;

Zipper

Aviator

Carousel

Century Wheel

Giant Wheel

Freestyle

Pharaoh's Fury

Revolution

Alpine Bobs

Yo-Yo

Wipeout

and Skydiver.

I repeat, stay off everything manufactured by Chance Rides, Inc! Put Chance Rides out of business! Because of the tyranny at Chance Rides, even the insurance companies that sell carnival ride insurance are strictly forbidding all carnivals nationwide from allowing single riders on certain rides such as the Zipper. Give Chance Rides two options. Either get rid of "No Single Riders" or get rid of their rides. Stay off all of their rides until either single riders are allowed back on, or all American carnivals no longer set up anything manufactured by Chance Rides anymore.

It's time for a huge boycott against Chance "Nazi Germany/North Korea" Rides, Inc! The following rides are manufactured by Chance Rides and should be avoided by everyone;

Zipper

Aviator

Carousel

Century Wheel

Giant Wheel

Freestyle

Pharaoh's Fury

Revolution

Alpine Bobs

Yo-Yo

Wipeout

and Skydiver.

I repeat, stay off everything manufactured by Chance Rides, Inc! Put Chance Rides out of business! Because of the tyranny at Chance Rides, even the insurance companies that sell carnival ride insurance are strictly forbidding all carnivals nationwide from allowing single riders on certain rides such as the Zipper. Give Chance Rides two options. Either get rid of "No Single Riders" or get rid of their rides. Stay off all of their rides until either single riders are allowed back on, or all American carnivals no longer set up anything manufactured by Chance Rides anymore.

WTF??....

Oh wait, it's this guy again... The single virgin who has no friends, and thinks chance rides is out to get him.

I've seen this guy on other boards, but I'm surprised he made it onto TPR

Zipper

Aviator

Carousel

Century Wheel

Giant Wheel

Freestyle

Pharaoh's Fury

Revolution

Alpine Bobs

Yo-Yo

Wipeout

and Skydiver.

What makes him think anyone will even listen

Zipper

Aviator

Carousel

Century Wheel

Giant Wheel

Freestyle

Pharaoh's Fury

Revolution

Alpine Bobs

Yo-Yo

Wipeout

and Skydiver.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

• 2 weeks later...

From the Adventureland (Iowa) thread:

I can imagine less people riding on the skyride, and I honestly wouldn't either! I'm actually scared someone is going to fall and get seriously hurt or killed, and possibly with a train coming! We've had enough accidents, and we don't want The Smiler all over again! *shudder*

• 2 weeks later...
I'm starting to believe that both KI and WoF are getting dark rides considering they are both starting construction at the same time. I mean, possibly it could be a coincidence, but I just find it weird that they both are teasing and starting construction within the same week.

Oh god yes... Please please please let it be a darkride. If KI gets a new coaster before we do I just might boycott all CF parks

I normally don't go into the Ask Alvey forum too often, but there are a few gems in there like these two...

I was wandering if you actually were a nice person. It can be hard to tell I between the sarcastic Robb, ... , Alevey signatures and 'dear stupid people of Facebook' replies to comments of people who just don't know as much about rollercoasters as you. It down not matter, but I was just wandering.

Hello,

I live in the Wash DC area and was looking for day trips or even wkend trips to Kings Dominion. Unfortunately, I don't drive so this will be a factor, but doesn't have to be a hindrance. Any info would be great.

Thanks

Just checking the construction of Storm Chaser when I ran into this:

Yeah the layout of this coaster looks awesome but all of the supports and the I-Beams just make it look like unfinished ride even tho they're not done building it yet. Without the I-Beams, this ride would look like a more polished ride but the I-Beams are crutial for the type of inversions that these coasters do. Taking out the I-Beams would create immense stress on the supports that could lead to the supports tearing up easier.

• 1 month later...

Regarding Lightning Rod:

This is really starting to hurt RMC's credibility. Sure, the exponents they build themselves work just fine, but the companies they contract to help...

Sure, you could say that the subcontractors should take the blame, but RMC should take some of it as well. Not only has a woman died because of the neglegance to who they're working with, but now a ride has been delayed 3 months because of it. RMC needs to do more reasearch on who they hire to help with their rides before they get a worse reputation than they already have.