TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^That isn't dumb, sometimes it glitches and posts the same thing twice. MisterP realized this and edited the second one to say "double post".

Yeah, I thought you used to be able to delete your own post if was the last one and no one had responded after you, but apparently not.

But I guess someone would have to actually spent more than 10 minutes of their life on the internet to understand what "double post" refers to, so...

• 2 weeks later...
I could imagine Martin's Fantasy Island getting a 400 foot tall Larson Super/Giant Loop ride and Seabreeze getting a 300 foot foot tall Larson Super/Giant Loop ride. But still I think the loop ride should have gone in where 'Cuda Falls was!

I swear his posts just keep getting stupider and stupider.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
there is some hope for Darien Lake's future in trying to "beat" Cedar Point, Six Flags Great Adventure, and/or Six Flags Magic Mountain in the ways of roller coaster line ups.

Gee, I can't imagine who said that...

I think there is a problem if two of one person's posts are on the same page of this thread.

^ This is the "dumbest things said" thread, and he says dumb things.

That may be true, but there's no reason to egg on him like that. If the stuff he thinks is what he thinks, then we should let him think it. Wouldn't kill anyone.

We don't care what he thinks, we care about what he posts. Everyone is free to have stupid thoughts without repercussions but if you post something stupid on TPR, it will be reposted here.

That may be true, but there's no reason to egg on him like that. If the stuff he thinks is what he thinks, then we should let him think it. Wouldn't kill anyone.

Stupid on the internet will not go unchecked. Ever. Fortunately, this thread is just a "look at this silly post and laugh" kind of thing, and that's mostly the end of it (except for recurring users). As far as internet justice goes for saying stupid things, we're well on the nicer end of the spectrum in terms of how we deal with it.

Try other sites and you'll know how nice of TPR for having a thread for stupid posts