TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

Son of Beast is open?! I am on my way! I need to get one more ride in before the greatest coaster of all time is demolished!

Hold up, what?

Do you have a source for this? I'd love one last black and blue ribs moment.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1211119#p1211119

I saw this thread and knew I'd make it here.

Bravo me, bravo <3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I INTERUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT/SPECULATION

Cederr Pount is set to demolish (or at least dismantle) Maverick after reports of it not being as popular as executives had hoped it to be. The ride had not been filling trains for years. The park plans to dismantle Mean Streak and relocate the ride in Maverick's plot. Mean Streak will be receiving special treatment thus offseason, getting the same style trains that the Matterhorn Bobsleds currently have.

In Mean Streak's Plot, Cedar Point plans to build the Son of the Twice-Removed Meaner Streak, a brand new 14 loop wooden coaster, built by Intamin at a steep price tag of almost 68.67854 million dollars (approx.) The ride will feature a brand new style of covered train where your view of the ride ahead will be completely blocked.

As a final bit of news, Magnum will be removed and the scrap is to be used to build 16 kiddie coasters, allowing them to take commanding control of the 'Coaster Capital of the World''.

I INTERUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT/SPECULATION

Cederr Pount is set to demolish (or at least dismantle) Maverick after reports of it not being as popular as executives had hoped it to be. The ride had not been filling trains for years. The park plans to dismantle Mean Streak and relocate the ride in Maverick's plot. Mean Streak will be receiving special treatment thus offseason, getting the same style trains that the Matterhorn Bobsleds currently have.

In Mean Streak's Plot, Cedar Point plans to build the Son of the Twice-Removed Meaner Streak, a brand new 14 loop wooden coaster, built by Intamin at a steep price tag of almost 68.67854 million dollars (approx.) The ride will feature a brand new style of covered train where your view of the ride ahead will be completely blocked.

As a final bit of news, Magnum will be removed and the scrap is to be used to build 16 kiddie coasters, allowing them to take commanding control of the 'Coaster Capital of the World''.

This was funny you had to be on the new hotness tour to really understand this.

Oh please it never fails that when someone states that someone is complaining the complainers start a cry me a river campaign. Just b/c you can come to TPR and complain about every freaking thing ,I also have the right to say I'm sick of it. I don't care what you cry babies say complaining about a drop rides drop being to long is just ridiculous PERIOD!!!

I am done with this conversation I'm not trying to start a flame war here nor trying to get on Robb's Sh*t list lol so you people can carry on your crying about someone complaining about people complaining if you want ,it doesn't matter to me I've already stated my point on the situation so I'm done!!!

So....Does anyone know how the 2013 project is shaping up has there been any signs of surveyors on site, makers/ stakes in the ground anything??? I also find it kinda of odd that SFGAm is the one doing all the hyping in the chain for their 2013 new hotness yet SFMM is the one supposed to be getting the record breaker and has been totally silent. Oh well I can't wait until the 30th to find out what's coming and to sit back and listen to all the complaints that will follow

Sorry; I just had to put this here. It may sound like a reasonable post by itself, but after viewing the previous comments, it does not seem like a fair response.

^Not really seeing how that would qualify as the "dumbest thing said on TPR".

It was "the trees are as much an attraction for SDC as any of the rides are" that got me. Just the way it was phrased sounded like people were going to the amusement park just to see the trees.

Yea! I made it to this thread! What I meant was that SDC prides itself on keeping as much of the natural setting as possible, and that natural setting is very much a part of the theme. And yes, unbelievable as it may sound, lots of people do go to the park to see the theme, and don't ride any rides. *gasp*

(Insert name here) wrote: Shame you have no on-ride pictures!

larrygator wrote: It's a shame that you would complain after someone went out of his way to provide pictures of a new park.

(Insert name here) wrote: And you are? I would like to know what the inside of the rides look like too, sure many of us would...no need to be rude!

larrygator wrote: Sorry, let me introduce myself. I'm Larry, the moderator who just gave you a 24 hour ban for being rude.

full-of-win.jpg.48fd0606843a590e0f3959353f5c6afc.jpg

He was also being a little turd in the SFMM Thread.

larrygator wrote: It's a shame that you would complain after someone went out of his way to provide pictures of a new park.

(Insert name here) wrote: And you are? I would like to know what the inside of the rides look like too, sure many of us would...no need to be rude!

larrygator wrote: Sorry, let me introduce myself. I'm Larry, the moderator who just gave you a 24 hour ban for being rude.

[attachment=0]full-of-win.jpg[/attachment]

Is it stupid for being curious as to what the rides look like inside? Sure I shouldn't have been standoffish, but I didn't know he was a mod and we were both at fault.

Also, how is it relevant that I commented on a YouTube video about the creator being a dick on his comment section? That's not "dumb", it's just you nitpicking.

but I didn't know he was a mod and we were both at fault.

Nope, sorry. The fault was completely your own. And since you don't seem to want to take responsibility for your actions and still want to be a dick on our forum, let's make that a 1-month ban.

but I didn't know he was a mod and we were both at fault.

Nope, sorry. The fault was completely your own. And since you don't seem to want to take responsibility for your actions and still want to be a dick on our forum, let's make that a 1-month ban.

And I'm going to make it permanent. Don't want people like this on TPR, period.

[attachment=0]full-of-win.jpg[/attachment]

Is it stupid for being curious as to what the rides look like inside? Sure I shouldn't have been standoffish, but I didn't know he was a mod and we were both at fault.

Also, how is it relevant that I commented on a YouTube video about the creator being a dick on his comment section? That's not "dumb", it's just you nitpicking.