TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Indoor Advetures- RCT2

A huge new indoor park called Indoor Adventures just opened and I went on opening day to check it out. It is the world's largest, by size, indoor park. It opened with two roller coasters, a Vekoma custom looper and an Intamin Micro Hyper. The park has two themes, a beach theme and a forest theme that cuts the park in half. This update is of the beach section. So here are the pictures.

SCR22.BMP

Some water slides.

SCR21.BMP

The rest of Splash Falls.

SCR20.BMP

Surfin' U.S.A. (Top Spin) and Splash Falls

SCR19.BMP

Dune Buggies' Middle Third

SCR18.BMP

Dune Buggies' First and Last Third

SCR17.BMP

Second Half

SCR16.BMP

First Half

SCR15.BMP

Tidal Force's Staion

SCR14.BMP

Entrance Area

SCR13.BMP

View After Entering. The coaster is Tidal Force.

SCR23.BMP

The Roof

SCR12.BMP

Parking

SCR11.BMP

Service Area

SCR10.BMP

The Entrance

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Year 1

Here are the rest of the pictures from year 1. The are mostly of the Forest area. They put in a Intamin Micro Hyper called Cougar. It is my personal favorite in the park. The also have a drop tower called Falcon. The also have a couple other smaller rides. For more information on the building, it is 85 feet high with a max. ride clearance of 80 feet. I won't complete the roof because you wouldn't see inside then, so I just did a little of it. Now here are the pictures. Comments please.

SCR33.BMP

Complete Overview

SCR32.BMP

Overview of The Beach

SCR31.BMP

Overview of The Forest

SCR29.BMP

An eating place and a bumper cars.

SCR28.BMP

Couger's Ending

SCR27.BMP

Couger and a Merry-Go-Round

SCR30.BMP

Couger and Falcon

SCR25.BMP

Couger's Station

SCR24.BMP

Entrance to the Forest with chairswing in the background.

Looks great! I like how things are spred out, its different. But in the future, I would like this to evolve into an indoor park like today. As the park expands, I'd like you to keep the structure the same, and just make wise decisions so the park will be completely filled, but not OVER crowded. Does that make since?

Keep updating!

Thanks for the comments and Steffen do you mean it looks that way because it doesn't show the roof or because the park isn't crammed together like other indoor parks.

P.S. Somethings aren't completely finished yet.

I mean it, because it's no "natury" if you know what I mean? I really like it

Year 2

Nothing really new happened to the park for its second year other then the unfinished building was torn down and was replaced by a seating area. The pictures I have are ones that a have comments on from myself. And Steffen if you mean that there are to many trees, I thought that but I think it looks cool because it is the only indoor park like that. Here are the pictures. Comments please.

SCR39.BMP

The water slides arn't very popular and since they are out of place I don't think they will last long.

SCR38.BMP

I love the small sand dunes on Dune Buggies but it takes up to much of a footprint for an indoor park.

SCR37.BMP

Surfin' U.S.A. is themed to a surfboard (red and yellow) on a wave (blue area).

SCR36.BMP

The new seating area.

SCR35.BMP

I also love the little pathway behind the loops.

SCR34.BMP

I love the bathrooms and the info buildingthat are in the back of the pathway.

Year 4

I finally made it back to the park for its forth year really late in the season. The only thing new this year is a redesigned entrance. The old entrance had to many trees so they took those out and added more flags to the area. I was told the park would add more rides for their fifth year. There was track in a fenced off portion of the parking lot but it didn't look like coaster track, so I think it could be for some kind of dark ride, which could be really cool. Here are the pictures.

SCR46.BMP

The track, doesn't look like coster track but we can hope for one.

SCR44.BMP

The new entrance which is much more open.