TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Orlando Trip

Canobie Coaster

This summer my family and I are planning on heading to Orlando mainly for Disney and Universal, but also are considering hitting some of the other nearby parks (Busch Gardens is too far away for my family's likes). Are there any nearby one's worth visiting? Also, any tips for touring the Orlando parks (which rides to go on and crowds)?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the time and the money, Sea World is also worth a hit. It's a nice park, a little more laid back than Disney and Universal, it's got, in my opinion, one the the best coasters in the Orlando area in Kracken and a fun flume in Journey to Atlantis. It's definitely worth a look.

As for rides, hit mainly what you can. The attractions worth hitting will definitely be up to the tastes of your family. For the summer, it'll be crowded so use Fastpass at Disney to your advantage. On the same thought line, Universal Express might be a thought too if your not staying on property, but it's an added expense if you aren't staying on property. If you are, it comes with the room.

Sure you can't convince them to go to Busch? its only an hour or so away (And you can get a shuttle from Universal or Sea World so things are even easier) so its not terribly difficult, but it is completely worth the trip over.

I mean, if you are travelling all the way down to Orlando from wherever it seems odd to then complain about Busch being too far away