TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Stupid things we did as (little?) children!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was 3, i had a blue toy truck that i rolled everywhere in the house on. one day, i dragged it up the stairs and rolled around up there. My mom said that on that day, i called her to the bottom of the stairs to watch. as soon as i saw her, i rolled down the stairs staying on the truck for the first step only.

we played street hockey in elem school. one day my neighbor pissed me off so i took the cap off the top of my plastic hockey stick to expose the hollow rectangular inside of hte stick. I skated down the street and stabbed her with the stick.

this wasnt necessaraly stupid but its a memorable story. Played football in my front yard. My friend hit me - head to head - and lost a tooth. we searched thru the grass for a bit while he was bleeding out the heezy. that night i took a shower and found the tooth embedded in my head while washing my hair. we returned it

I wore a dress. And my parents got a picture of it. Is that enough for you?

I did that, too. But it was for Thespian initiation in ninth grade, so it doesn't really count.

In early elementary, I was calling home from an after-school thing at church (my number was 917-7172) and the 7 button didn't work. Now, when you call 911 it doesn't wait, it just goes. So I was pretty much terrified out of my mind. Then I hung up on the lady. But, you can't hang up on 911. They just keep talking. That was embarassing for me then.

-When I was 13 my friends Bryan and Ted walked from Ted's to Bryan's at 1 in the morning and as we were approaching his road a cop car came out of no where and stopped us and asked what we were doing. It was dumb enough for us to be out that late but it had to be when three other hooligans were vandalizing the neighborhood. They found out it wasn't us so they took us back to Ted's. Pretty scary.

-When I was 12 my friends and I ALWAYS played Ding Dong Ditch around the neighborhood at night. This time it was my friend Bryan, Ted, Ryan, and Colin. We made Bryan go play Ding Dong Ditch on this house which a girl I knew lived in. So the rest of us are waiting at the road hiding behind some bushes. We couldn't see very good but we happen to see what we though was Bryan standing in the porch where the light was. At first we're all "WTF is he doing?". But it turned out it was the girl's father. He yelled "Hey who are you" so we ran and left Bryan on himself. So as we were running the neighbors started a "search" for us. Then it turned into Everyman for himself sorta thing even though I was still with my friend Ryan. We made it back to my house, but then we saw Colin and Ted run up our road. They told us to hide inside the house. But I locked the door and forgot my key inside. So we hid in my backyard and watched neighbors looking for us. And 30 minutes later Bryan showed up wet. He hid in the lake. That was probably the best memory I had as a kid.

^That's a good one! Sounds like something me and my friends would do! We almost got caught by the cops once when we shot nerf guns at his car!

I have another one. When I was about 9, we took our 3rd trip to WDW. We got to the resort (All Star Music) and made it our home for a week and a half. Before we headed out the door for breakfast (around 8:00), I thought it would be a good idea to take a quick bathroom break (#2). So I got all done "doing my thing" and it wouldn't flush. I told my parents, but they're all like "try it again!" So I tried it like 5 more times and before I knew it the whole bathroom was under 2 inches of poop water!

I was screaming "the waters coming out!" So they finally came to look, and were surprised (duh!). We grabbed a crap load of towels from the pool (to soak it up) and waited another hour so the janitors (or whatever you want to call them) could clean it up. This all took place on the second floor, but we (thankfully) didn't get any complaints of leaking!

There were two incidents when I was 9, where my friends and I would throw things at cars that were passing by.

The first time, my friend Dylan was practicing his aim for baseball. He picked up a crabapple from the ground and said that he would give me 3 dollars if he could hit the tree across the road. Dylan didn't have that great of aim or timing and ended up hitting this ladys car. The lady was furious because of the dent it made.

The second time, my group of friends were eating lunch outside at school. Ian and I decided it would be funny to throw grapes at a random car. We both had a handful and tossed them at the car. The guy stopped, looked out the window and started yelling. That's when Ian and I ran for our lives to the washroom, and locked ourselfs in. When the bell rang for class to start we finally came out and nothing was said after that.

Alright heres a couple of mine

-I have a trampoline in my backyard, its about 14 ft across and is right under my parents bedroom window. Last October, me and my cousin Dan, whos 17 decided it would be fun to try and jump out the bedroom window onto the trampline. We both did it and didn't get hurt, but looking back I can see it was a REALLY stupid thing to do.

\Last week I was at the cafeteria during my lunch period, and my friend dared me to snort all the sugar out of a pixie stick. Yeah, it was really painful, Don't EVER do that.

I'm sure I will think of more later.

I probably have some good stories. I had some nice childhood memories.

Here's two I can think of.

I was like five years old and I was playing with my Barbies in the playroom in our house, and my mom was vacuuming the rest of the house. Anyways, I was going to change the Barbie's outfit and I decided that her current outfit was dirty. At this time, my mom had left the vacuum unattended and plugged in (which was a big mistake on her behalf). Anyways, I left the playroom and lifted the vacuum up and placed my Barbie's outfit underneath it (it wasn't a heavy vacuum). I pressed the button to start the vacuum, and the Barbie dress went into the vacuum. My mom had to take apart the vacuum to get the dress out. Oh, and this happened more than once. This happened on several other occasions.

Um, another story: We had a home office so my mom could work at home so she could take care of me. Anyways, I'd go in there to play "office." I'd scribble on papers as documents and then staple them together. Anyways, I went to staple some sheets together, and well, I put my hand in too far into the area where the staples shoot out. Long story short, I ended up stapling my hand instead of the papers.

I have a lot of other stories (like how I ruined my baby book and how I got ran over by a bike), but I'll save those for another time.

A few more that I remembered...

My cousin and I used to chuck snails out in the middle of the street to watch them get splattered. It ended when a friend joined in and chucked one at someone's car. Luckily, they didn't stop...

My cousin used to perform 'insect surgery' by pretty much dismembering the insect that was perfectly fine, and try to 'repair' it.

The same cousin ate a snail including it's crunchy shell. (ew) He also ate a worm and spider as well.

I used to mess with play doh a lot as a kid, pretty much until when it began to crumble. I saw that you can add *a little* bit of water to revive it, but my cousin and I soaked it. It was moist, alright...but we got bored and couldn't make anything as it was too soggy. So, instead, we started chucking it at the door to see who can get it to stick the longest. Suddenly from the other room I hear "What was that?" and naturally we reply, "Nothing..." I guess it was left at that..lol

Lastly, in which I would still do this, my dad fell asleep with a beer in 1 hand. As he's a deep sleeper, and things sounded quiet in the house, we grabbed all of my younger brother's toys and began piling them up in him. Had Buzz Lightyear on his lap, a loaded toy gun in the opposite hand, and various other toys. We even stuck something in his mouth as though it were a cigarette. Once satisfied, we resumed playing the NES until I hear the toy gun fire a rubber bullet, followed by a loud crash with Buzz Lightyear's voice) as well as random cursing. To this day, I would still do this...it was just that funny!

let's see..

When i was a baby in one of those bumper buggies those kids run around in, my sister left the basement door open and I cruised down those stairs staying upright all the way.

When I was I think 10 or so...I kicked the assistant reverend at my old church in the nads. I dunno why he annoyed me, but I remember doing a swift kick and he was in pain.

Those are the only two I can think of at the moment.

I remember that one day a friend and I were playing near the hockey rink, and saw the zamboni come out a dump a big pile of snow/ice. We went up to the pile and saw an ant hill beside it. There was this one big ant and we wanted to see if it would live if we froze it and later let it melt. The ant friggen lived and we were amazed!

I also remember feeding spiders by putting ants on a spider web, with the same friend. We were in aw while watching the spiders wrap up the ant with silk.

Being 7 years old ruled.

I thought the sliding glass door was open (the glass was just that clean) that I came running through and wham! Into the glass I went. Glass didn't break but I wound up with a nice bloody nose and spent that next hour watching my cousins play Mario 3

I did the same thing, but it was Easter and I did break the glass. I still have the scars of the glass being embedded in my skin.

bspellx5: Last week I was at the cafeteria during my lunch period, and my friend dared me to snort all the sugar out of a pixie stick. Yeah, it was really painful, Don't EVER do that.

I have done that many times when I was in middle school, I still regret doing it.

Quote:

bspellx5: Last week I was at the cafeteria during my lunch period, and my friend dared me to snort all the sugar out of a pixie stick. Yeah, it was really painful, Don't EVER do that.

I have done that many times when I was in middle school, I still regret doing it.

Yeah, i regret it. I've tried smoking that stuff too,I coughed for like 10 minutes straight.

Alright heres 2 more

-YESTERDAY, me and my friend Kyisha were sitting in her car, and we were eating sour patch kids, and she says she'll give me 10 bucks if I snort some of the sugar from the bottom of the bag..I got a nosebleed. But I got 10 dollars!

Last fall me and 4 of my friends decided to walk out to our schools baseball field during our free period, and to go out to the dugout, to do "things" [meaning we were just going to talk ]. Anyways, to get there you have to walk the length of one part of the school, with about 20 classrooms in that wing, all with windows looking out there. Well once we g ot to the dugout, my friend Kyisha, who was supposed to be looking out to see if anyone was coming, comes in fast and tells us the assistant principal is coming[!!].[A teacher had seen us, and called him] So we are all completely freaking out, and one other kid I was with, he ran off into the woods [he gets in trouble ALOT and the assistant principal hates him] and never came back. We were really lucky that he ran away, because if he didn't I'm pretty sure we would have gotten into alot more trouble, but the assistant principal was focusing more on him running away than us being off-campus.

Yeah, I know it was a stupid idea, but it was kind of fun.

-YESTERDAY, me and my friend Kyisha were sitting in her car, and we were eating sour patch kids, and she says she'll give me 10 bucks if I snort some of the sugar from the bottom of the bag..I got a nosebleed. But I got 10 dollars!

HOLY CRAP!!! I did that too!!! Except I sneezed up Sour Patch Kids sugar for 3 days, I think. But I also regret that too.

This isn't really that stupid, it's a simple mistake, but what I did in response made me look like the school idiot.

A couple weeks ago, I had to turn in my science fair project at school. So I was getting out of my dad's car and grabbed the project board, and started to walk away. As he started to drive off --Here's the stupid part--, I realized I had forgotten my backpack in the car. So I ran after him, yelling "DAD!!!! DAAAD!!!" with everyone staring at me. He finally stopped and I got my backpack and got into my school about a minute before the bell rang.

I was at a high school when I was 5 and the smooth crevices between the brick walls intrigued me. I stuck my finger in there a and ran until BAM I hit my head on the corner of the trophy case. A brown lump appeared as blood gushed out. It looked like a volcano!

Last week I was at my friends house and I rode his wagon floorless, with my legs in front of the wagon and the handle behind me. I went down the driveway, turned, and slammed my nads on a fire hydrant!

Over my winter break I was at the sledding hill with the same friend. For the last run of the day we were going to sled down side by side into a jump. I was the lucky on to get the side next to the fence. We sped down, I hit my knee on the end of the fence, and ragdolled over the ramp and onto the ground. I stayed in the very spot for 10 minutes until we left.

Finally, when I was 2 I jumped on my dad when walked past the stairs. I rode like I was on a horse until we stopped at the bottom of the stairs and I walked away laughing.

Once when my older brother was about five (and I was about four), we were taking our afternoon nap, but of course, talking to each other instead of sleeping like we were supposed to.

For whatever reason, he came up with a "new" cuss word---Doggie Dammit. Both of us started giggling, and it was enough to get my mom to come into our room and tell us to be quiet.

My brother just looked at her and said, "Doggie Dammit!" My mom's look was all, "WTF?!?" Strangely, he didn't get in trouble for saying that! I think my mom was too much in shock...

Eric

Hahaha... I was about 12, my cousin Brittany, then 11, were playing N64, Mario Party 1 and 2. (Anyone remember that? :'') ) The power went out, we were left home alone with my grandmother, who was then.. just doing her own thing. We were bored out of our WITS! We used my grandmother's old wheelchair (which used to be mine when I was a kid... don't ask.) to walk three MILES to my other cousin's house, who had just moved in, they were painting. After staying for ten minutes, we left because we didn't want to impose. SO we went back, to find the power STILL down. But the phones were working. This is where it gets interesting. We made CRANK CALLS!! (prank calls.. same thing, no?) She and I took turns; I'd dial random numbers, asking for random people. I'd be like "Hey, is.... trinas there?" Some random names we'd come up with. One time, I was like "Hi, is Shena there?" and the guy was "Hold on." We got so scared, I hung up. She was n better. She called WAL MART and asked them if they sold Kobe Beef... from Japan.. she put on a fake oriental accent.. they turned her down. She called the best spa in the city, asked them if they did Mudbaths.. they said YES. She asked them if it was with REAL mud.. because her skin had to have pure things on it.. (She had this snobby rich old woman voice on her.) Of course the spa said no, it was a special mud they created.. She asked a pizza parlor if they sold ice cream.. I asked a barber if this was a butcher shop.. Man.. good times.. Untill the parents found the phone bill.

^ LOL!!!!!!

Well, from my time when I was 16, (oh snaps, that's how old I am) my family and I went up towards Mt. Rainier for some inner-tubbing. We were all dressed up, drove up there, got our tubes, and headed for the giant tubbing hills. I was smart enough to drop my tube by accident on the hill, so I dove for it. I went down the hill tumbling like a dead body in a pinball machine. (WTF) Everyone thought I got hurt. But I stood up laughing with a whole bunch of snow in my shorts.

To make a long story short, I went down the hill going after my inner-tube. And after the ride finished, I did it again, cause it was so much fun.

Its not my story, but I have a friend how at age of 5 started a camp fire in the living room burning his sister notebooks.

There was a neoighbour we really didnt like as kids. He always yelled at us and complaint about nise we did douwnstairs. One day he spilled water on us while playing. Instead of crying to our parents about it we decided to fight back and covered his entire car with muds. It wasnt my idea but I remember that we were forced to clean it later that day.

Hahaha... I was about 12, my cousin Brittany, then 11, were playing N64, Mario Party 1 and 2. (Anyone remember that? :'') ) The power went out, we were left home alone with my grandmother, who was then.. just doing her own thing. We were bored out of our WITS! We used my grandmother's old wheelchair (which used to be mine when I was a kid... don't ask.) to walk three MILES to my other cousin's house, who had just moved in, they were painting. After staying for ten minutes, we left because we didn't want to impose. SO we went back, to find the power STILL down. But the phones were working. This is where it gets interesting. We made CRANK CALLS!! (prank calls.. same thing, no?) She and I took turns; I'd dial random numbers, asking for random people. I'd be like "Hey, is.... trinas there?" Some random names we'd come up with. One time, I was like "Hi, is Shena there?" and the guy was "Hold on." We got so scared, I hung up. She was n better. She called WAL MART and asked them if they sold Kobe Beef... from Japan.. she put on a fake oriental accent.. they turned her down. She called the best spa in the city, asked them if they did Mudbaths.. they said YES. She asked them if it was with REAL mud.. because her skin had to have pure things on it.. (She had this snobby rich old woman voice on her.) Of course the spa said no, it was a special mud they created.. She asked a pizza parlor if they sold ice cream.. I asked a barber if this was a butcher shop.. Man.. good times.. Untill the parents found the phone bill.

LMAO, my friends and all the time! Usually if a woman answers, we ask for "Lafonda", and if its a man, "Herman".

About 2 months ago, I dialed a random number and a man answered. I asked, "Is Herman there?" He responded, "He's on the $hitter right now, can I take a message?"

"That's okay," I hung up while rolling with laughter...