TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Stupid things we did as (little?) children!

I know this should cause some laughs..

When I was little, I'd leave worms on my mom's bed as 'presents' I'd be like "Mommy! Mommy! I got joo presents!! !" She'd scream her head off!

My cousins were no better. Once when we were playing she (yes, she) found a beetle, and we NUKED it! Yes, we microwaved it! I was 7, she was 5. She was laughing, thinking it was hysterical, I was in shock! her mom, my aunt screamed like a little girl when she saw a buzzing fire like ball in her microwave. Upon asking us what it was, my cousin joyfully replied "BUGGY!" And then she screamed some more, and fainted. Good times..

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my friends came over when we were about 11, we had a dodgeball game down in the basement at about 12am. Except all the lights were off, so we broke 2 glass cabinets, and knocked over a bookshelf. Good times...

One time me and my friend we were about 5 and I had to go home. So we decided to hide in my friends moms car so I wouldn't have to go home.

My mom came out to get me and she couldn't me or my friend. She started to panic because the house was on a busy street, and she started to panic thinking we hadn't gone into the street, or we had gotten kidnapped. She ran inside and got my friends mom and they came out looking for us for five minutes. We noticed that they were panicking so we came out. It ended up they were about to call the police right before we got out of the car. They seemed both very relieved.

I went to the gas station with my neighbor's strange uncle without telling my parents.

I went to the bathroom by myself, then came back pantless.

During church, I yelled "Mommy, if your head fell off, it would roll all the way down there!"

I had something of an eventful childhood.

I did alot of stupid things when was a kid, however, the one that sticks out the most is when I took the scissors and cut the electric cord to the vacuum cleaner while it was plugged into the wall. All you heard was,"BANG"!! It blew the fuse in that part of the house. My mom came running in, I told her I "dropped the scissors on the cord". Um yeah, sure Jess. You dropped um and it made a perfect cut. Hey I was 5 at the time. I didn't get a shock, what saved my butt was the scissors had a plasticy rubber handle on them. It melted a good part of the blades.

When I was about three, I was in front of the next door neighbor's house. A car stopped and an old lady asked if I was lost. For whatever reason, I said, "Yes." She told me to get in her car so she could take me to the police station.

I don't know how they found me, but my parents came up there and picked me up. However, in the meantime, I was given a Hershey bar by the police, and a reporter took my picture---and the story was in the paper the next day!

Somewhere around here, I have the old newspaper clipping of me eating chocolate and having it melted all over my hands and face...LOL!!!

Eric

I spent 6 years of my life waiting to turn into a girl just like my sister. I took my "you know what" and tried to make it look like my sisters "you know what", I'd also wear bras. I thought that your born as boys, but then when you turn 6 or 7 you become a girl.

I was like 8 and my 2 neighbors, one was also 8 and the other was 5 and we wanted to play baseball at night. Even though we couldn't see. So after an hour getting hit in the head and other places in pitch black, we decided to get some light. So we got a match and lighter fluid and lit our plastic baseball on fire. My neighbor tossed it to me it a towel and I smacked the crap out of the ball. So as I hit it the ball exploded and shoot hundreds of flaming plastic chunks straight to my neighbor. I still have that image of a small 5-year-old running home on fire.

I tried jumping of of my roof with only an umbrella to slow me down. I just finished watching Mary Poppins.

This story should explain a LOT of things.

When I was 7, I was over at a neighbor kid's house where we were playing basketball. His basketball hoop was old and the pole was pretty rusted, especially around the base. So, in the middle of a one on one game, the pole suddenly broke and the hoop fell like a tree. Unfortunately, my fragile 7 year old head was in the backboard's path and I got a good whack in the head.

A hospital visit later, it turned out to be nothing more but a really, really bad bump on the head with a bad headache. I think I could have been a genius if it weren't for that day...

Well, when I was around four, we had a table where the top surface was a mirror. The edge of the table was around eye level for me at the time, not the most optimal position for getting a good view of the surface. Since I was apparently some sort of insufferable narcissist at the time, I decided that it would be an excellent idea to try and jump up on the table to see my reflection. Table go crash, left foot go fracture. Fun times.

Here's another one.

For my third birthday party.. we had a Big bird (GAG!!) Piñata for me. It's tradition to spin the person hitting around five times, AFTER blindfolding them. We used my grandmother's cane as the stick. Well, I swung as hard as I could. Next thing you knew, someone was screaming bloody murder!

My older cousin got hit in the eye! The rubber tip of the cane fell off and smacked her DEAD in her left.

Another thing, I broke the toilet at my grandmother's house. All the "contents" already got properly flushed.. but I wanted to see more! So I flushed, and flushed, and flushed, AND flushed! Soon the toilet overflowed. Ultimately the water pipe broke, or something inside the toilet busted, and water sprayed about five feet high!!!!

She was Soooo pissed.

---------

"She was Soooo pissed on." (Rocket Rodder)

Fixed.

-------

Whoops! Sorry.

I did alot of stupid things when was a kid, however, the one that sticks out the most is when I took the scissors and cut the electric cord to the vacuum cleaner while it was plugged into the wall. All you heard was,"BANG"!! It blew the fuse in that part of the house. My mom came running in, I told her I "dropped the scissors on the cord". Um yeah, sure Jess. You dropped um and it made a perfect cut. Hey I was 5 at the time. I didn't get a shock, what saved my butt was the scissors had a plasticy rubber handle on them. It melted a good part of the blades.

I did the same thing except with a hair dryer and it was last week, No I was really 6. I tried bungie jumping of a tree, Tied a rope around my belt loop, It worked, But I was stuck hanging about 2 inches off the ground, I was stuck for 3 hours.

Interesting, and fun topic to read. I got a few that I can recall:

I thought the sliding glass door was open (the glass was just that clean) that I came running through and wham! Into the glass I went. Glass didn't break but I wound up with a nice bloody nose and spent that next hour watching my cousins play Mario 3

My sister and I were jumping on our parents' bed having a great time until I got shoved off...did not end good, wound up with a busted collar bone. I was 2 or 3 at the time, and I remember flying off and face planting ontop of some stuff below..ouch!

I stuck my finger in a mouse trap asking what it was...Found out the fast way!

Lastly, from what I remember, my cousin and I were playing on a bunk bed, making an 'elevator' by tying a sheet or something around my waist and testing his strength to see if he can pull me to the top bunk. I guided myself up as I wasn't sure of his strength and I finally 'trusted' him...did not end good. Almost at the top when it ended like riding Drop Zone without brakes. I slammed on my arse on the hard tile floor and knocked the wind out of me. My cousin sat there laughing as I was trying to make an attempt to shout for help. (I was in quite a bit of pain)

This is a good one:

One time my cousin and I were at her house. It was Christmas Day, and I remeber it like it was yesterday.I was around 6 and she was 5. Her 2 brothers had gotten this green and black punching dummy and it came in a huge tall box. Well, we wanted the box more than the dummy. And we took the box in the sun room, where there was a Hot Tub (yes, and inground hot tub indoors) and one of her brothers put me in the box. He then stood the box up. I thought all of this would be fun, little did I know!! Well, I was stuck in the box for about 45 minutes. My cousin had just gotten new pajamas and she was wearing them. My cousin tried to get me down, she was behinde me. I tried to fall as hard as I could to get the box to fall. My cousin was standing behind the box! She was thrown into the hot tube because the box fell on her!!!! And the saddes thing, her new ppajamas were ruined!

-Tatum "I'll never forget that"!

When I 7 or 8 I met few kids of same ages (8-11) and we invented a game that actually was what we thought is "having sex". Of course nothing happened but getting naked and arguing - us boys thought we should aim out "stuff" to the belly bottom and the girls said it was wrong.

The strory ended when one of the parents came back home and caught us all naked.

All I remember that are parents were notified of course and we had to promise not to get naked again. I dont think we were punished or anything like that. I think most parents were pretty amused I think.

After few months we thought that maybe we can play kid of same game only with underpants on. I was such a good boy that I went to my mom and asked her if we could play "the game we used to" only with underwear.