TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The future of Animatronics?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen. And understand. That Big Dog is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Be afraid, be very afraid!Thanks for the nightmare inducing vision Robb ! And that noise, it sounds a little like a.....well this is a PG rated web site so I'll keep that comment to myself but all the other ladies on this web site might know what I'm talking about !

Amazing. I can't see it being used for theme parks for a long time, but the possibilities for theme park use is stunning. Imagine realistic animals walking around as theming, say, a wild west area with horses, a bear in sort of a mountain/forest kinda area, realistic animals for a ride like Jungle Cruise. The potential is endless.

It reminds me of the Simpsons episode when they are going to Itchy and Scratchy land, and when the robots in the parade are attacking the visitors.

Will we be treated to the soothing music of the Turtles sometime soon?

//Obscure reference

I guess I'm not alone in thinking this, but I find that to be one of the creepiest and most disturbing things I have ever seen. It reminds me of something out of that video in "The Ring" or some avant garde indie horror film. Still-an impressive use of technology that would work great on a themed attraction if applied correctly.

^ lol

That was pretty wierd for me too... Actually for a second I felt sorry for it when it was sliding on the ice and stumbling lol. That would pretty much creep me crap out if i was on a ride and that came walking up to me! lol