TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official 2008 March Madness Thread!

DBru

Well, the brackets were released today, and I filled mine out a few hours ago. Here are my Final Four teams:

-North Carolina

-Memphis

-UCLA

-Kansas

So yeah, my final 4 is pretty much the top 1 seeds from every region... but there really isn't an upset team that stood out to me.

I had NC and Memphis in the championship, with Memphis winning it all!

What do your bracket's look like?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly thought Wisconsin should have received the #2 seed in their region, instead of #3...

But who did you all put to win the Georgia vs Xavier game? Georgia had a heck of a weekend!

Final Four:

UNC vs Kansas

UCLA vs Texas

Championship:

Kansas over Texas

Team I am rooting for has to be Tennessee, they always make March Madness exciting, I hope Ty Lawson is banged up by the time Tennessee meets UNC in the great eight, and Tennessee beats them, but I think it's doubtful that will happen.

UNC......................Pitt

Georgetown...........UCLA

And to respond to above, Georgia won those playing in Georgia...Xavier is just solid all around (and much more rested than the "4 games in 4 days" Bulldogs).

Uspets: Winthrop, Temple, Clemson over Kansas, Xavier over Duke, Pitt over Memphis and Stanford

Takin' some risks...

I've got the same final four: UNC v Georgetown, Pitt v UCLA. I'm going UNC all the way beating UCLA, but my gut also has a feeling that Georgetown might actually pull it out. I'm having a hard time deciding between the two.

Upsets: Pitt beating Texas, American University beating Tennessee, Xaver beating Duke, Western Ky. beating Drake. Lets see if my bracket actually holds up, unlike last year where I got my butt beat in the first round.