TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paultons park opening day, with new ride photo's

Paultons Park, the family Theme Park near Southampton was paid a visit to yesterday, due to the opening of their new ride, a traditional Waveswinger, brand new but highly decorated in the fashion of most Chairoplanes.

Me and Mum managed to clinch the first public ride of the year, so had a couple of goes, because the park was dead, and the weather wasn't that good either.

Then it was over to Cobra. I needed 48 rides to clinch the 200 mark, and honestly thought I was'nt going to make it, but we had about 20 circuits, and only got off about 3 times. I soon got my total, and later in the day Mum clinched HER 200 ride total. After I got mine though, we headed over the other side of the park looking at the Hornbills and Toucans along the way, and sat in the cafe for a coffee and a muffin. It was then back to the riding, with a session on the Jumping Bean, a Zamprela bounce tower, always great fun. Then over to Kontiki, a Rockin' Tug ride, which we had to ourselves, me at one end and Mum at the other, then it was over to Stinger, a Zierer Tivoli large or medium coaster, great airtime over the crest of the lift in the back seat.

Finally we decided we had to head off about 4 but still had a while so went back to Cobra for the last load of rides, still having moments of not getting out the seat, or if we did, it was only to get in the car in front, so he did'nt have to send it empty.

Mum got her 2oo in the last session, and I finished riding on my 225th go .

Thank you, annual passes

Click here for photo trip report of Paultons opening, with waveswinger

THANKS TO ANDREW KNIGHT FOR THE FULL REPORT - HE ALLOWED FOR IT TO BE POSTED THIS WAY

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic