TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nickelodeon Universe annual pass goes from $110 to $250!!!

If anyone wants to express an opinion on the huge annual pass price increase (more than doubled to $250, similar to much larger Disney parks) for Nickelodeon Universe, here's how:

Nickelodeon Universe: 952-883-8555

Mall of America: 952-883-8800

Howard Smith, Senior Vice President, Nickelodeon Recreation: howard.smith@nick.com or 212-846-4826

Joanna Roses, Nickelodeon Public Relations: joanna.roses@nick.com or 212-846-7326

Please let them know that you would find a similar 25% increase for the annual pass, to $135, reasonable but that going to $250 like the much larger Disney parks is outrageous.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do believe this is WAY overpriced, but Im not going to harrass the company just to get it down. I always thought if you think the pass is too much then just by single tickets each time you go. I don't know the ticket price to season pass ratio but usally its cheaper to go with the pass.

I personally don't think it's overpriced.Think about it,it's open rain or shine ALL YEAR.You also have unlimited access to attractions rather than paying per ride everytime.You should have seen this coming since they have added two new coasters from major companies.

If I lived in Minnesota,I would have one without a doubt.