TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYve5yq4VEw

I recorded the testing on the webcam.

Dude I hate to do this (actually dont hate it that much) but you didnt record CRAP! All you did was steal this from wormy on youtube (who posted it the day before you) and are now posting as if you did the recording. You did the exact same thing to his own personal recording of the very first test run of intimidator and posted it to your site as if you are the provider of the video. This is the kinda stuff that really makes people want to watermark their videos to hell in fear some silly kid like yourself will steal it and market it as if you did the video!

Wormy's original webcam video...

wormy's original first test run video that YOU TOOK!

EVERYONE on youtube be leary of this video stealing guy!

^^Um yeah.

He posted his OWN version of the Web cam recording and added his song to it and uploaded it in sequence to youtube, similar to what Wormy did.

If you paid attention to the two videos, you could see that the video is not the same as Wormy's.

He probably did not even know that video existed before he uploaded it...

Anyhoo! I hope that it does speed up as the paint wears off an the wheels get rolling as well. I cant wait to see it when it really gets rolling!

^^Um yeah.

He posted his OWN version of the Web cam recording and added his song to it and uploaded it in sequence to youtube, similar to what Wormy did.

If you paid attention to the two videos, you could see that the video is not the same as Wormy's.

So you're accusing him of stealing the video yet the two videos you posted are totally different?

I'm with jarmor here. It's pretty obvious to me that cooliocody12 just ripped Wormy's video off Youtube, cropped it, added some music and an intro, and re-uploaded it.

1) Look at the timestamps on Youtube. Wormy's was uploaded February 7th. Cooliocody12 uploaded his on February 8th. Does this mean that cooliocody12 took the video from Wormy? No. But it does show that the inverse isn't true.

2) The mouse, a black one, not the standard one, is at the exact same point on the screen, to the right of that green ride. (I presume it's a ride)

3) As the train is going up the lift hill, two white trucks can be seen going along the highway in the background. They are traveling from right to left, and at the 5-second mark of Wormy's video, the first one passes behind the white building that is behind the lift hill. The same two white trucks do the exact same thing in cooliocody12's video, except two seconds later due to the intro that he added. The train is at the exact same spot on the lift hill.

4) The quality of cooliocody12's video is noticeably less than Wormy's, almost certainly because he ripped it and then published it again, leading to a loss of data.

I found another reference point as the train comes over the last hill into the brake run, but everything else so conclusively points to cooliocody12 falsely taking credit for the video that I didn't even bother to include it. By the way jarmor, your avatar creeps me out.

So you're accusing him of stealing the video yet the two videos you posted are totally different?

ok, you're 13 and I dont expect you to fully understand (or read the entire post) posted BOTH videos of wormys to show that if you go to that omfg's channel he ripped both those videos from wormy. I thought my post was elementry enough but I guess it wasnt but it seems somebody gets the idea.

^^Um yeah.

He probably did not even know that video existed before he uploaded it...

Anyhoo! I hope that it does speed up as the paint wears off an the wheels get rolling as well. I cant wait to see it when it really gets rolling!

You're right...he posted his own version of wormys videos, all both of them. To the naked eye yes the web cam video seems different but to give you more prospective look in the bottom right of both videos. The tractor is doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. The only thing OMFG did was expand the wormys video to not show the time and date and added that lame music.

The both of you are showing what I fear...the lack of observation but hopefully you 2 will overcome that when you both get a little older.

Orange mango seems to get it...

You're right...he posted his own version of wormys videos, all both of them. To the naked eye yes the web cam video seems different but to give you more prospective look in the bottom right of both videos. The tractor is doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. The only thing OMFG did was expand the wormys video to not show the time and date and added that lame music.

I don't think the tractor or vehicle movements are all that incriminating. If I were to record the webcam as the ride did a test run at the same time you did, for example, both your video and mine would have the same background movements, vehicles, etc at the same time (since we recorded the same test run). Yes, it's somewhat implausible that the exact same test run would be recorded, given the number of test runs they've been doing, but it's not impossible. That said, I do think they're the same video, because of the placement of the cursor (which implies the videos are from the same computer screen).

I'm still not sure how exactly I feel about this ride (besides that first element after the main drop, as that looks great). To me, it seems a bit "elongated" or stretched out, with longer stretches between elements (particularly around the hammerhead). One one hand, it feels like that could be some dead time in the ride (in the same sense MF gets rocked for "not doing anything"). But then again, I'm a fan of that "sensation of speed", so perhaps those spots will provide a few brief seconds to appreciate the sheer velocity of the thing. I guess I'll need to find an excuse to head down and find out.

I just happened to click over to the webcam and watched a test run. They just added the second train, too. Right now one is in the station and the other is right behind the station. It's 2:09 E.T. so you guys should click over if this interests you.

We're heading down to North Carolina in July to visit some of the wife's family, and we've already planned a day-trip to Carowinds while we're there. Intimidator is a huge reason why, as this coaster looks fantastic! That second hill looks intriguing and extremely fun. Glad to see the testing moving right along so smoothly. I have to say, B&M really does have their system "down", as these coasters of theirs go up quickly, test smoothly, and hardly ever have any real problems.

I'm very stoked to ride this, especially after riding Diamondback last year and watching it instantly vault into my Top 5. I'm sensing some copious amounts of that lovely airtime on this puppy!