TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

^Since Dick Kinzel has stated TTD was the biggest business mistake he has ever made, I HIGHLY doubt they would invest in a double-TTD for Carowinds. If its a racing coaster, I don't think it will be made by B&M or Intamin.

A 200 ft. racing version of Exelerator could always be a possibility...why does everyone assume that if it's an intamin launcher it has to top 400 + feet?

Hmm, Interesting.

So I guess the name is white Lightning. What does the new coaster have to do with a shuttle loop? I am young so I don't really know the significance of the ride, the original White Lightning.

Welcome to Cedar Fair's world. The coaster will probably have no white on it either.

Hmm, Interesting.

So I guess the name is white Lightning. What does the new coaster have to do with a shuttle loop? I am young so I don't really know the significance of the ride, the original White Lightning.

The new ride has nothing to do with a shuttle loop. It's the theme that the park wants to bring back. It all has to do with moonshine and Nascar. White Lightning = Nickname for Moonshine. It all makes alot of sense.

Did anyone else notice how the cutout in the wall looks like the Windows logo? And the person in the room has a fantastic new vista to look at?? I GOT IT!! Windows Vista - The Ride. Guaranteed to blue-screen your day!

i'm In lake laur nc for a week. I have a cedar fairs pass. so im planning on going to the park. But im going with a few people who dont have a pass. is there any places to get discount tickets. and can i get threw the hole park in a day. and still have time for the water park. and tips would be great.

Did anyone else notice how the cutout in the wall looks like the Windows logo? And the person in the room has a fantastic new vista to look at?? I GOT IT!! Windows Vista - The Ride. Guaranteed to blue-screen your day!

I noticed that too. Maybe window's is sponsoring the ride?