TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

^ I really see no grounds for that statement. In what universe does the color of the track have anything to do with how the ride preforms? Also, I'm sure there are a few people out there that would argue with you about Silver Bullet sucking. Mediocre and forceless, sure, but sucky it is not.

I really don't care what it's called or what its color is, or even what type of ride it will be. All I care about is that after over 5 years of neglect, we are finally getting something NEW.

^ I really see no grounds for that statement. In what universe does the color of the track have anything to do with how the ride preforms? Also, I'm sure there are a few people out there that would argue with you about Silver Bullet sucking. Mediocre and forceless, sure, but sucky it is not.

I really don't care what it's called or what its color is, or even what type of ride it will be. All I care about is that after over 5 years of neglect, we are finally getting something NEW.

Sarcasm meter not working much?

So where did the evidence come from that makes everyone automatically think it will be a B&M Hyper?

The spraypainted markings that indicate footer placement found in the parking lot near the south entrance have a code that match markings found where other B&Ms were built.