TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Too bad this coaster isn't crossing back and forth between NC and SC. I was thinking that if it did, it could have an onboard soundtrack of "Interstate Love Song" by STP. It would be legendary.

"Leavin' on a southern train"

I'm praying that CF doesn't go the way of six flags and make this a parking lot coaster.

I would imagine they would tear it up. Dominator was built partially over a parking lot at KD, and they ended up tearing it up during construction. I would imagine they would do the same here.

^^Why would a coaster have airtime hills with no airtime. If it was built for speed it wouldn't be tall. It would launch. IMO it was built for height like all Giga's should be.

Nitro is better than MF. End of discussion. (What discussion. There was none.) Lol. MF has just the drop. Airtime is where?

That's a matter of opinion. I've been on both many times and find as much air on MF as Nitro, which is average. Outside of the helix and the two bunny hills at the end, Nitro is a bore fest in my opinion. See, it's just a matter of opinion.

....and your opinion sucks. Lol. JK. Please don't take it personal.

Even if Nitro is a borefest nothing in your homepark can beat El Toro in my home park.....Nothing.

^You sound like an immature kid. Oh wait, your 14. Now I understand!!!

Yes, we all have our own opinions. There is no need to compare your home park to others. Each park offers something different and we can all find plusses and minuses in all of them. CP is not my home park but I would take MF over any other coaster in this world, but I understand that not everyone would agree. You must learn to do the same. And yes, El Toro is sweeet! It's the only reason I would care to go back to SFGADV.

^I don't get the young TPR Member Joke thing. For all you know I could way more experience at life then you have. Which I probably have. Because someone is 14 don't judge them as being 14 because last time I checked I don't live like your average 14 year old. Maturity isn't determined by age. You should know that.

Back On Topic: Carowinds is most likely getting a B&M Hyper if it hasn't already been confirmed. I hope they get the Open-Air seats as seen on Behemoth and Diamondback.

^I don't get the young TPR Member Joke thing. For all you know I could way more experience at life then you have. Which I probably have. Because someone is 14 don't judge them as being 14 because last time I checked I don't live like your average 14 year old. Maturity isn't determined by age. You should know that.

Back On Topic: Carowinds is most likely getting a B&M Hyper if it hasn't already been confirmed. I hope they get the Open-Air seats as seen on Behemoth and Diamondback.

Maturity is not determined by age, but when you say something like "Even if Nitro is a borefest nothing in your homepark can beat El Toro in my home park.....Nothing." It makes you sound like a petulant little kid/fanboy.

It's pretty obvious we're getting the red track from the Ohio Plant, but what's up with CF not matching their colors to the names?

It is...and what makes it sooooo obvious...because im at a loss...