TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Has Enterprise been closed often this year? Was really sad to see it not operating on this trip.

Also, their flyers are pretty neutered, the slowest I've ridden and there are these rubber things that limit the motion of the sail. If you're able to snap they let you though, so I guess it's a tradeoff.

On 6/21/2021 at 11:27 PM, disownedpear said:

Has Enterprise been closed often this year? Was really sad to see it not operating on this trip.

Also, their flyers are pretty neutered, the slowest I've ridden and there are these rubber things that limit the motion of the sail. If you're able to snap they let you though, so I guess it's a tradeoff.

Scream Weaver was running Saturday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Making a trip to Carowinds this coming Sunday and Monday and see on Queuetimes.com that Intimidator, Hurler, and Nighthawk have all been listed as closed for a while. Is this true or is it just a bug in queuetimes. Thanks in advance!  

Edit: Decided to just call the park and was assured all the coasters mentioned above would be open. She did mention that I should expect the skytower and plants vs zombies to be closed though. Figured I'd pass that info along here. 

Edited by coastersandhockey

10 hours ago, coastersandhockey said:

Hi! Making a trip to Carowinds this coming Sunday and Monday and see on Queuetimes.com that Intimidator, Hurler, and Nighthawk have all been listed as closed for a while. Is this true or is it just a bug in queuetimes. Thanks in advance!  

Edit: Decided to just call the park and was assured all the coasters mentioned above would be open. She did mention that I should expect the skytower and plants vs zombies to be closed though. Figured I'd pass that info along here. 

Queuetimes.com always seem to be really inaccurate for Carowinds (maybe for most parks?). The wait times almost never match up. 

• Like 1