TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Carowinds new entrance sign has arrived according to their Twitter.

It's amazing! I love it! Carowinds is looking great!

Lol lol...are you always this happy and excited about roller coasters and theme parks?

Lol lol...are you always this happy and excited about roller coasters and theme parks?

LOL! Of course! I'm a "theme park junkie!" I work as an Optician so my job is very flexible. I've been all over visiting new theme parks I haven't seen before. So far, I've visited twenty-four parks and still counting. I never visit a theme park twice. Why pay money to go back to the same park when I can use that money to visit a new park? Plus, I have no have no kids, single, and minimal bills. All my trips are paid in advance. I never wait to the last minute. I always buy the "best of best" i.g Fast Lane Plus at Cedar Fair parks. Platinum Flash Pass at Six Flags Park. If I had to add a coaster, so be it, I will pay for it. I live in the country, surrounded by trees, cows, and deer roaming all over the place. So being excited about new parks that I haven't visited yet gives me a chance to see new surroundings. So, YES, I WILL BE VERY EXCITED! I think that sums it up. LOL.

LOL! Of course! I'm a "theme park junkie!" I work as an Optician so my job is very flexible. I've been all over visiting new theme parks I haven't seen before. So far, I've visited twenty-four parks and still counting. I never visit a theme park twice. Why pay money to go back to the same park when I can use that money to visit a new park? Plus, I have no have no kids, single, and minimal bills. All my trips are paid in advance. I never wait to the last minute. I always buy the "best of best" i.g Fast Lane Plus at Cedar Fair parks. Platinum Flash Pass at Six Flags Park. If I had to add a coaster, so be it, I will pay for it. I live in the country, surrounded by trees, cows, and deer roaming all over the place. So being excited about new parks that I haven't visited yet gives me a chance to see new surroundings. So, YES, I WILL BE VERY EXCITED! I think that sums it up. LOL.

yeah that does...

Never visit the same park twice? That is...well...interesting...

yeah that does...

Never visit the same park twice? That is...well...interesting...

Many think that's absurd, but it's my way of getting new credits and new parks off my bucket list. I try to do four new parks a year. This year it's Carowinds, Holiday World, Six Flags St. Louis, and Legoland Florida.

Is there an actual line that defines floater and ejector air? I think when the force goes lower than 0G, it's all ejector air right? Which means the back row of dive machines, for example, gives ejector air.

Sounds like a discussion for the SFNE thread.

Or better yet, not discussed at all.

CAyTIZnWYAApP_9.jpg:large

Via Mike's Twitter the sign is in place in the new plaza.

CAyTIZoWcAAGNON.jpg:large

It looks like they've added all the counties from both SC and NC states in the area as well. That's a nice touch. I think it was in the old entrance too tho .