TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

With the way they are moving on this, you would think the erection (Giggle) company is getting a bonus for completing the track work ahead of schedule....

I've never seen track erection move this quickly.

With the way they are moving on this, you would think the erection (Giggle) company is getting a bonus for completing the track work ahead of schedule....

I've never seen track erection move this quickly.

Seriously, this building company, and the one used for the Thunderbird really know how to get B&M up. It's like once they built the lift and drop, everything else is a piece of cake.

Should we start figuring out how Cedar Fair will fit this into Dorney in 20 years?

On a more serious note, Its refreshing to see that this thing is going up so quickly. I say refreshing because my home park is Great Adventure that has yet to break ground on Looping Dragon. Its really amazing how much better of a company/chain Cedar Fair is.

I think they plan to have it done upcoming week. I mean last week 2 camelbacks were completed and today they're working on the helix. Knowing that after the helix there are only two camelbacks left that are smaller I think they can have it done by friday.

I think they plan to have it done upcoming week. I mean last week 2 camelbacks were completed and today they're working on the helix. Knowing that after the helix there are only two camelbacks left that are smaller I think they can have it done by friday.

They are running out of track, only 6 pieces left, Clermont needs to send more truck loads so they can finish the track.