TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

^If its different, I honestly see it being because the park, or CF KNOWS the dumbass general public will throw poo-poo at riders when entering the tunnel. Similar to the death of the DUELING Dragons. People are stupid and have ruined/will ruin anything.

This is quite sad. If everyone knew how to behave properly we could have a lot more interaction between the rides and the surrounding area (or two rides like dueling coasters) but I guess that's just not gonna happen.

Well, that went up quickly. I guess the low sections get built a lot quicker than I thought. After this turn is completed, the rest of the ride should be put up really fast, all the way until the turn around, because it stays pretty low to the ground.

It's awful that people do foolish stuff such as throwing objects at riders! I agree that we could have more interactions with coasters if people would act with sense. But to many idiots have nothing better to do than throw "garbage" or whatever else that they can find at a speeding coaster going 95+. I hope that bridge at least comes close to the animation. I love it so much!

It's awful that people do foolish stuff such as throwing objects at riders! I agree that we could have more interactions with coasters if people would act with sense. But to many idiots have nothing better to do than throw "garbage" or whatever else that they can find at a speeding coaster going 95+. I hope that bridge at least comes close to the animation. I love it so much!

Indeed, when I made my first trip to Cedar Point this season, I was surprised at the ability to be near some of the rides, like Corkscrew and Dragster and Millennium Force. My home park is SFOT, NOTHING is near a pathway except the turn out of the station on the Texas Giant, otherwise all the rides are away from the public, frankly...I enjoyed being up and close with them.

Indeed, when I made my first trip to Cedar Point this season, I was surprised at the ability to be near some of the rides, like Corkscrew and Dragster and Millennium Force. My home park is SFOT, NOTHING is near a pathway except the turn out of the station on the Texas Giant, otherwise all the rides are away from the public, frankly...I enjoyed being up and close with them.

I went for the first time last year and I enjoyed the "up close" feel as well. Sadly, I don't have a home park, but I'm okay with that because I have an excuse to travel all over and visit parks I haven't been to yet. It's a win, win for me.