TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

but no ejector airtime though. unless this first drop can still have a lot of power through the 3rd hill, I don't see any ejector airtime anywhere...

When has B&M been known to give ejector air? Quit setting yourself up for disappointment.

Trust me, Behemoth and Leviathan are two different rides. I get the visual similarities but they both offer different ride types. Mainly its an airtime vs speed battle.

Problem is, IntRimidator has no airtime!!

In all seriousness, I understand the ride experiences might vary a little but still just makes no sense to me as these coasters are not cheap and there is clearly more similarities than differences. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the park and I'm sure the GP will be all over it which is what the park is hoping for but doesn't change the fact that the return on investment will be bleak.

Bleak? With the worlds tallest giga coaster the return on investment will be just fine I am sure. There's more GP than enthusiasts so I am sure they will be okay.

I hope so. Again, I'm happy CF is investing in expansion for the park, I really am. Doesn't take away the fact that a B&M WingCoaster would've been the better choice for the park.

Edited by DJeXeL

Cedar Fair seems to be an a "new entrance" kick lately. They re-designed Cedar Point's entrance when they built Gatekeeper, too. Carowinds' new entry plaza should look pretty cool when it's done.

I hate to be a debbie downer here...but am I the only one not that enthused about it? The turns are so spread out! The one good thing is the video doesn't really capture the speed but I guess we'll see...will hold final judgement until I ride it of course.

Agreed. Wes hit the nail on the head, "B&M needs to find a new cookie cutter."