TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Ride looks amazing.

Who cares about the brake run or the seatbelt issues. The ride looks like a mature Leviathan, which is nothing but good.

Congrats Carowinds, you've got what looks like a definite winner on your hands.

And people thought Cedar Fair would never build a traditional style coaster taller then MF.

Looks nice.......

I for the life of me can't figure out why they decided to add FURY325 when the park already has Intimidator....

Same way I couldn't figure out why Leviathan was added to CW when the park already had Behemoth.

Looks nice.......

I for the life of me can't figure out why they decided to add FURY325 when the park already has Intimidator....

Same way I couldn't figure out why Leviathan was added to CW when the park already had Behemoth.

Trust me, Behemoth and Leviathan are two different rides. I get the visual similarities but they both offer different ride types. Mainly its an airtime vs speed battle.

Looks nice.......

Well there goes the theory that Leviathan was a mistake and really for Knotts. I also never understood the strategy but do love having both in my home park. It's like surf n ' turf would have been happy with either but having both is even more awesome.

Looks nice.......

I am wondering the exact same thing. Awesome ride, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun, looks beautiful. But why? So many other awesome coaster types to choose from...

Looks nice.......

I am wondering the exact same thing. Awesome ride, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun, looks beautiful. But why? So many other awesome coaster types to choose from...

The Wonderland Leviathan/Behemoth combo is awesome. It's a fantastic combo, both individually unique.