TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

^Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're getting a new coaster in 2015. Since you work near there, let me know if you start to see any action starting as far as heavy equipment goes. Since I have to head to the nearby MS Charlotte headquarters tonight, I hope to swing in there before the park closes to take a look.

^Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're getting a new coaster in 2015. Since you work near there, let me know if you start to see any action starting as far as heavy equipment goes. Since I have to head to the nearby MS Charlotte headquarters tonight, I hope to swing in there before the park closes to take a look.

Yep I can see Windseeker out our office window.

If/Once something starts happening I'll be stalking the park a lot. It will be like 2009 all over again. I just hope I'm not unemployed again and have a reason to go out and take pictures of dirt all the time.

Yeah, I heard it was a cross support that failed safety inspection. I don't have any further details.

Regarding the pictures I took of the markings at the front of the park, it appears to me that this will lead up to something for 2015. I'm hearing rumors there are some things going on at other areas of the park. When I get a chance to get back to the park, I'll scope out that area and see what I can find.

Yeah, I heard it was a cross support that failed safety inspection. I don't have any further details.

Regarding the pictures I took of the markings at the front of the park, it appears to me that this will lead up to something for 2015. I'm hearing rumors there are some things going on at other areas of the park. When I get a chance to get back to the park, I'll scope out that area and see what I can find.

That was a fast recovery then.

Went there on Saturday. And rode my 400th Coaster!!

Rode The Following:

Intimidator

Night Hawk

Woodstock Express

Lucy's Crabbie Cabbie (I was able to ride it by myself. Either due to my charm, or not enough people to force 2 people seats)

Afterburn

Thunder Road- The Blue Side (Someone help me with what name side it is)

Boo Blasters

Carolina Cobra

Carolina Gold Rusher

Carolina Cyclone (Just Noticed that)

Hurler

Carolina Sky Tower

Notes

Thunder Road was closed (Due to Low Staffing)

Ricochet Was closed (Maybe due to weather?)

Wind Seeker was closed (Unknown as there was no employee there despite it testing earlier)

Not bad for 4 hours. Ate at Jim & Nick's BBQ. Good! And had Sonic for Dinner and Jack in the Box for Breakfast.