TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The rides at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

When Neverland was open, didn't Snow White and the Seven Dwarf's walking around and shaking hands? Wouldn't that be a Copyright Infringment? MJ using Disney Characters??

When my family went to Dollywood, I asked my Dad. "Is Dolly Pardon the only celebrity that owns a theme park"? And my Dad said no, "Michael Jackson owns one, but he doesn't ride the rides. He rides the little boys"!

-Tatum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here the ride list for the Neverland Ranch.

Big Eli Bridge Eagle-16 Ferris Wheel

Chance 50' Grand Carrousel

Chance Zipper

Chance Sea Dragon

Eyerly Spider

Zierer Wave Swinger

Majestic 2700 Scooter

Zamperla Lolli-Swing

Zamperla Samba Balloon

Wisdom Dragon Wagon

Dartron Super Slide

Hampton Umbrella Combination

Zamperla Pete' Dragon

Zamperla Rio Grande Train

C.P. Huntington Train Ride.

here pictures.. Thanks

Damn that's a nice ride collection for a private park- too bad pretty much all of those are heavily damaged or nearly unsalvagable now.

Oh, Ha ha Thanks. Well I don't know yet but the internet movie database news about Michael Jackson is save the neverland ranch in Yuma, CA?

• 3 months later...
Here the ride list for the Neverland Ranch.

Big Eli Bridge Eagle-16 Ferris Wheel

Chance 50' Grand Carrousel

Chance Zipper

Chance Sea Dragon

Eyerly Spider

Zierer Wave Swinger

Majestic 2700 Scooter

Zamperla Lolli-Swing

Zamperla Samba Balloon

Wisdom Dragon Wagon

Dartron Super Slide

Hampton Umbrella Combination

Zamperla Pete' Dragon

Zamperla Rio Grande Train

C.P. Huntington Train Ride.

here pictures.. Thanks

Wow, in the 3rd picture, the place looks like it's full of people! Was the park ever open to the public?

Not many rides to really sell off. It's probably better just to use scraps of it for other supplies.

No!! A beautiful Chance Zipper is a Chance Zipper. Don't let it get junked. It's probably okay.

Sorry, I would never take a Chance on Michael Jacksons Zipper...

ewwwww,

• 6 months later...

Hard to imagine the time and effort that went into maintaining his little park. Every picture i've seen (excluding those more recent ones) the park was immaculate. No doubt he's more than a little strange, but it sure was a lot of effort for a private park. I guess it was a labor of love. Do you think that every ride there required that you be under 13 to ride???

^ I'm pretty sure it was your typical Dragon Wagon you find at most traveling fairs. In fact it looked like most of the rides there were brought in by a local carnival company and I'm sure that's where they've gone back to!

--Robb

I think the aerial photgraphs on rcdb made it look a lot smaller but I'm sure it's standard. It's not like Michael got a custom coaster that only little boys (or adults built like little boys) could fit on.

Some carnie might be out there claiming to that this is the Michael Jackson coaster and he's not lying.

• 1 month later...

^It's the rides. It's random personal crap. I don't even think the rides are anywhere close to working order anymore, since they haven't been touched since 2005 (or whenever it was he had to release all his staff).