• Some where below the belt :-/
    • Other -- Please Explain!
    • None

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Waste of money! Why would you do that to yourself? How can you even clean the one on your back?
I actually just lay on the couch and have someone else clean them for me because there is no way I can reach around there and clean it!
While I am not one to say how to spend your money, body piercings just seem like a waste. About as pointless as suspensions, putting giant hooks into your skin and hanging there. I also can't image the health matters that is involved in those (cleaning and infections).
So far so good! They are clean, no infections, and no rejection!! I would love to try suspensions some time! I think it would be amazing!!!
While I agree that they would be hard to keep clean and healthy, they do look awesome IMO, I like em.

Thank you!

~Matthew

I just glanced over the pics 'cause I'm a bit squeamish about piercings.

Matthew, you just went all out since you moved to Florida from Arkansas! I'd bet your mom would faint if she saw those!

I will say this about piercing and tattoos: when you're young and in shape... fine.

When you get older and out of shape... ewww.

Just a little food for thought.

Terry "old guy spreading a bit of wisdom" Weaver

• 1 month later...

Tongue webbing! Ahh.

I got it done cause i went through the whole phase. What teenager doesnt?

I wanted my tongue tongue pierced but i knew i couldnt hide that from the rents'

So i got the webbing done by a friend who does piercings. (professionallyish)

Turns out it was just as hard to hide. They are bitches to eat with..

When your eating something and the ring gets caught on your tooth or something.. Ouch.

Im over piercings now :] Probably will never get another after the painful experience last time ;[

I have a tongue piercing and I love it! In the beginning it was a tough piercing to have, because it was hard to deal with the swelling and the difficulty eating and talking. Now that I'm used to it, I hardly realize it's there. I also want to get glass plugs in my ears but I know work would throw a fit.

• 2 years later...

I think it would be a good look for you. Of all the piercings that I have had my two lobes have always stayed. Mine are just like you said, simple little holes for simple diamonds. It looks good one me, and I think it would look good on you... Judging from the picture of course.

~Matt

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to try suspensions some time! I think it would be amazing!!!

~Matthew

WHY???????questionmark^12

I seriously see no point in suspensions or body piercings. The body piercings, well, because I'm just not a piercing person, but suspensions just seem like a drastic way of inflicting pain on yourself and getting attention from others. I'm not trying to sound dickish or anything, but I seriously do not understand suspensions at all.

^ I suggest you watch this documentary. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455980/

The film is called "Modify". It is an incredible movie about body modifications, tattoos, implants, piercings, burns, brandings, and suspensions. There are tons of interviews with people who participate in these activities and they explain in great detail why they enjoy them. Everyone has their own opinions and feelings on things of this sort, and I can tell you without question that you do not have the right to say that any activity is created so people can draw attention to themselves. "Modify" is an awesome documentary and it can shed some light on why people are into these things. You should really watch it.

--- Antonio

Everyone has their own opinions and feelings on things of this sort, and I can tell you without question that you do not have the right to say that any activity is created so people can draw attention to themselves.

He kinda does have the right to, just as you have the right to disagree with it.