TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PrimeTime Resort (RCT3)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE!!!!

heeey all.. i've made an update, please notice that a lot of details (like al the bridges) still have to be build. but you get the main picture! I don't have any name for the coaster yet, so if you have any ideas.. just post them!

OMG! This is amazing! I LOVE the Pit!!!

The only thing I don't care for right now are the underground tunnels for the coaster, but I'm 100% positive you were planning on fixing those up anyway...

• 3 weeks later...

tnx for the replies, its been a while since I visited TPR... I just wanna say I am busy with the park, but because of my work I can't do a lot .. I do have a lot of great ideas though! (you'll see some of those in a few weeks)

• 1 month later...

it took a while, but i'm back with an announcement. I don't think I can get any good screens this weekend, but my holiday starts at the end of the coming week. So I'll be updating more often!

edit: sorry!! I see my spelling isn't all that great in this announcement, sorry about that

----------------

Now playing: Rise Against - Swing Life Away

okay, so i've totally redone Vesuvius. It really was like that show Extreme Makeover in the park

Vesuvius is now twice as big (with 2 drops) and twice as high with more vulcano ( I think). I really don't know on how to make this better, so if you have advice.. please give it to me I don't know if I'll work on vesuvius the next couple of weeks, goes I got something big planned (btw no one noticed the hints yet??)

here are the pics