TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Jersey Trip Report 7/06 - Extreme Tardiness

Hi folks,

Being that a lot of us are in the doldrums of winter, I decided to pull out some old photos's from our theme park trips of the past two years. I will try to keep them basic and to the point and throw in my odd bits 'o' sarcasm and random stupidness here and there...enjoy!

142.jpg.7bf749282db0376eb2096e0cf38d369f.jpg

LLAMA!!!!

140.jpg.68ac333107738b1f5b5eb63f49937066.jpg

I leave you with two random llama shots!

144.jpg.fc1745391b43e58ec1517036375de438.jpg

Baboon's just a lovin' the remains of the Lightnin' Loops.

133.jpg.aa509a832f9431ed7f71b96bce4ecbbe.jpg

Herds of horny somethings owning the park.

128.jpg.95e7e5921f3a91c1fb418c0694829191.jpg

This giraffe left a nice, long trail of saliva on our windshield....ewwww!

123.jpg.50d5823a15f8d108a720807e6708988b.jpg

Rhino wishing that he could get some of my El Toro bull action!

101.jpg.4efed1d18c6e06f879b4ee6a784658d9.jpg

Yay! Safari Park!!!

094.jpg.4a2d3aad7c2f42ae4e937c7fbfd70de0.jpg

Skull Mountain you have party written all over you! So sorry I didn't ride!

093.jpg.182cd41bc7b950136cfcc8b782524654.jpg

Nitro or Batman?? We chose back seat on Nitro three times in a row and decided to skip the Marvel clone.

091.jpg.7977dfcf57ab980d37ed75e8d1aba30d.jpg

Michael's first roller coaster ride in the front seat! He opened his eyes just for this photo op!!! He was so proud!!!

083.jpg.fe882139c89ea450481ef548bf36d1ba.jpg

Oh, what small cars you have for such a big ride, El Toro!

081.jpg.fa4b70ce5a437e02431612c45626734f.jpg

Float On, Floaters!

079.jpg.df333ab9431b5a5d2388e2ae9fc9b07f.jpg

Me like 'em big bulls...like El Toro!

072.jpg.f6c4dcd1f1665ecd40dc9816885c81a6.jpg

What is this nestled in the woods in the middle of nowhere?

036.jpg.d3319bc8df4329139bb0c3372e6cf552.jpg

Michael was enjoying the awesome gayness of the seashell Tilt-A-Whirl!!

034.jpg.c06177590cec5874cdd57a843673c3d4.jpg

Meanwhile, at Morey's Pier...

021.jpg.bef64cc035c4c9c1c70772a02c17742d.jpg

Because I was too busy riding the waves and exposing crack to all of the unfortunate beach-goers!

017.jpg.b8d1e54fe16c22b3801abebccc0efe43.jpg

More woodie action for all you lover's out there! Not sure if it was any good because I did not ride it...

016.jpg.3ed572762c42dcea2734ff178764f366.jpg

Sunny Wildwood Beach, NJ with wooden coaster in the background.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... you... you... you passed up the opportunity to ride Great White (the woodie)? But... you were right next to it. It was right there...

Look at my avatar. LOOK AT IT! Look at what you missed!

I... I don't think we can be friends.

i love the Safari!!! It totally ROCKS!!! I can get the lions to chase my car... obviously behind a fence... ill spend like 45 minutes just there lol!!! cant wait...26 days!!!

Haha... and when we got the lions all horny with your car Hahah! I needa upload that video!

Ahhh...I should have known that guessing about the 'Lightnin Loops' track would get me in trouble! Guess it was a good thing that I didn't name the caption, "Lightnin' Poops" because the monkeys had crapped all over it! I figured that might be a little too low class and tasteless...

Wait... you... you... you passed up the opportunity to ride Great White (the woodie)? But... you were right next to it. It was right there...

Look at my avatar. LOOK AT IT! Look at what you missed!

I... I don't think we can be friends.

It actually did look like a good coaster and I really was going to ride it, but it seemed like it was down more than it was up. Perhaps there just weren't enough people riding it to run?

I know, I know...still no excuse for passing up a good credit, right? So, if I go again...what seat would you recommend?? I won't miss it twice!

But you can't go wrong on that. From what I remember, it was one of the smoothest woodies I've ever ridden.

How do you say that? I've have a house down in Wildwood, I've probably been on the Great White over 70 times, it is one of the roughest woodies I have ever been on. It's horrible.

Anyway, nice ptr! I'm glad you liked Gadv!

But you can't go wrong on that. From what I remember, it was one of the smoothest woodies I've ever ridden.

How do you say that? I've have a house down in Wildwood, I've probably been on the Great White over 70 times, it is one of the roughest woodies I have ever been on. It's horrible.

Anyway, nice Photo TR! I'm glad you liked Gadv!

Don't listen to him! He's just trying to pry you away from its greatness!

Anyway, nice Photo TR! I'm glad you liked Gadv!

Don't listen to him! He's just trying to pry you away from its greatness!

It looks awesome, but its very rough, and those hills at the end that look like they give airtime but they give none. I wish it was good, but its not.

Good TR and pics.

I have a question about the Safari Park at SFGAdv : how long does it take approximately to driver the tour of the park ?

Thanks for the comments! I would say it would depend on how avid of an animal fan you are. It took us about an hour to get through it all, but we were stopping frequently and taking pictures out the window. I would say that an hour would give you plenty of time to see everything and get plenty of pictures.

I hope you had the chance to taste Mack's Pizza while you were visiting WildWood. Thin crust and a tad greasy but what a taste! It is the best pizza in the world!WildWood is a cool little resort town, I love it there. We have a summer home down there. Lots of good places to eat off of the boardwalk also.

I hope you had the chance to taste Mack's Pizza while you were visiting WildWood. It is the best pizza in the world!

Actually, funny that you should mention that! Not sure if we were at Mack's pizza or not, but we did have a slice of pizza and a beer on the boardwalk...just can't remember the name of the place. It was on the same side as Morey's Pier and very close to the entrance.

Interesting lunch as we were able to watch what amounted to a live episode of 'Cops' play out right before our very eyes! Two Mack-Daddy wannabe's (you know - teens in the wife beater t-shirts, balloon pants and pantyhose on their heads) got busted for something out on the boardwalk and the whole search/arrest happened right in front of us...like ten feet away!

While we munched our pizza and drank our beer, these three guys got basically strip searched for doing something that they should not have been doing. My thought was that they got caught stealing merchandise from one of the souvenier shops. Two were released, (as they looked to be minors) and the older one was hauled away.

I felt so ghetto and tough knowing that we were up and representin' in the rough neighborhood known as Wildwood Beach and Morey's Pier!!

^You didn't have your pizza at Mack's because they do not serve beer. I'm not sure where you had your pizza because I don't know of any places that sell beer but maybe there are that I am not aware of, but some parts of the boardwalk tend to get a little "ghetto". All in all, WildWood is a great beach resort, especially in winter. I love it down there in the winter. So quiet and tranquil.No hutle and bustle of the tourists. Not much to do down there though but it still is nice.