TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Behemoth Bash at Canada's Wonderland! Monday Aug 4th

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not losing my head...I calmy replied back to the "joke" ... just find it quite offensive seeing as it just happened and such a brutal attack does not require a "joke". That's all.

Regardless, this is a coaster site, lets get back on topic.

I personally cannot wait for Monday...should be a great time...

Does anyone have questions in mind they plan on asking during the Q&A?

Is there any plans to expand the multi-faith room?

Can we have ERT on the multi-faith room?

Why did they not use the word "hawk" in the name for Behemoth?

Can we scrap Time Warp and have Great Whale of China and The Fury back?

Do you have any Grey Poupon?

And other such questions.

Cannot wait to see everybody there! Hopefully we don't have a huge rain fall like we did 5 or 6 days ago. There's a dam by Jet scream that caused an 11 inch raise in water levels causing Vortex to close for 2 days while the water drained out. But the weather looks as if it will be in our favor.

^ I actually kind of like Time Warp,

it slowly is starting to suck as I get bigger, it seems more rough every second time I ride now.

However, I still think it's kinda fun and unique.

... Also,

CW is in the most coasters race,

demolishing the ride would put them out or put them in danger in that race.

I don't think they want that.

Why did they not use the word "hawk" in the name for Behemoth?

Can we scrap Time Warp and have Great Whale of China and The Fury back?

Do you have any Grey Poupon?

And other such questions.

Say all 5 in a row and maybe you'll get the 6th question free.

^ The "coaster race" is over as far as I'm concerned. Parks seem to be looking more to improving the rides they already have (mostly) than putting in a giant investment just for the sake of a number anymore; a trend which I'm quite happy to see.

OMFG! I can't believe that up until this point I had totally forgot about the Multi-Faith room! That has to be one of the greatest random finds in TPR history.

"Is the multi-faith room for praying? Or is it just a cover-up for an in-park massage parlour?"

We just got home from Behemoth bash and I just had to thank you again Robb for setting this up for us folks that were not part of the Revine flyer / Behemoth trip. We really enjoyed meeting you, Alyssa and everyone else involved and are definately looking forward to taking in a trip with you guys in the future. The ERT's were a great experience we actually rode Behemoth 25 times during the ERT's. My wife and daughter still can't believe that we were able to ride a coaster that many times. Thanks again.

William (Bill) Makrocki and family

Hello everyone....

I too want to thank Robb and Elissa and their many assistants for organizing the Behemoth Bash. My daughter Caitlin and I really enjoyed our first TPR event. As "locals" we have the opportunity to get to CW often but the ERT really makes the difference.

It was great to put faces to the screen names you see here and to see some of the TPR folks that we see pictures of online.

Thanks again....

Bruce and caitlin

Wow, what an amazing day! It was such a blast to see everyone from the Mid-West trip again, as well as meeting some new people! Both ERT sessions were amazing, there was no need to get off Behemoth except to switch up seats. I definetly got my fill of "All-you-can-ride" ERT.

I really really wish I was able to carry on the rest of the trip with everyone! I'm jealous beyond belief and I'll be thinking of everyone riding coasters these next 2 weeks instead of focusing on work. Can't wait to start seeing the trip reports roll in.

Thanks again to Robb and Elissa for putting on yet another incredible TPR event! You both somehow made me even more excited for my next TPR encounter than I already was!

Matt "I'm riding with Sarah Silverman!" Damon

I gotta say, I have no clue how you guys manage to have so many long days like today! I even got to take a break from the heat and riding since I live near the park, and by the end of the day I could barely stand!

I'm in awe of those who manage to do this for weeks on end!