• Thunder Bobs
    • Maximum Carnage
    • Sandstorm
    • Damien
    • 2nd comings coaster
    • The Raven
    • The Buller
    • Airborne

hopefully mine will be up at around 4 or 5 after swim practice. I have two or three I am considering for submission that I have been working on that I have to add the finishing touches to.

BTW Thunder bobs is awesome looking as well as black powder. So good luck guys and feel free to post more because you can psot up to five coasters. The due date is still april first which is the same day the polls will open.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Bteller not this competition,^ But maybe soon I will start a crazy 8 car contest where crazies and most unique ride will win. Also just to let everyone know I am starting a new contest called pairs so check the topics/threads if you would like to enter. Rules will also be posted their.

Thats fine, I would suggest not using scenery at all becuase as I was building all of my coasters I thought wow I would win even if I showed scenery even if it wouldn't count. It's still going to affect the votes even if you allow scenery in the screens. I would just say save the file and rebuild it with out scenery.

How many submissions can you have? I have one that I'm pretty confident with but I would like to know if I should step it up or post several.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's my wooden coaster submission. I guess it WOULD be a TGG coaster, but I built it as a CCI coaster...

Well anyway, it's named Airborne, because its full of out-of-your-seat moments, as well as some high speed twists and turns. Check it out...

Airborn.TD6

*Download me!*

Airborne_overview.JPG.1ee0d5cbe3c00066f7255a1a89ecafbb.JPG

Airborne! (Yeah I know, the spellings are different...)