TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

First, does anybody know how to upload parks so they can be downloaded? Second, I just finished building my park which happens to be on a big island in Hawaii. It features over 13 coasters with the highest being 420ft (about) and the smallest is just a little kiddie coaster in the kids section. I have several flats and water attractions such as a log flume and roaring rapids. There is also a waterpark that is free with admission that is a good size too. It has 3 body slides, 3 tube slides (had to use H2O bowl slides to do it right but didn't use any bowl elements), a water funnel type ride called Hurricane, a bowl slide called Typhoon Twister, 2 water coasters featuring one that launches you, and much more! It is two parks in one! Water World and Adventure Island. Screens should be up soon.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Directly above the submit button when you reply lies the Add Photo, Video or other Attatchment section. Directly under this section's title is the Filename section. Click the "Browse..." button on the far right of this section to locate your park file to upload it, but first I would suggest that you would use your computer's search engine to find where your park is, so you can place it on your computer's desktop to make it easier to find it. Then the file will be available for anyone to download.