TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Happy Birthday, Kristen! AKA KidTums!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Kristen! I hope a frog hopper was involved for you at some point today. If not today, I'm sure there will be many in the coming year! Take care and I can't wait to see how much you've grown by this August. I'm sure you'll take Vegas by storm! KerryB

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay but things have been crazy around here! I wanted to thank you all for the birthday wishes for KT. Some of you she knows, some of you she doesn't, but she loves looking at all the pictures and videos on the website!

We actually didn't do anything for her birthday on the 3rd, because we have so many friends and family coming out for West Coast Bash, we decided to celebrate her birthday that weekend instead. We didn't want to confuse the issue for her so we didn't even mention the birthday thing on her actual day! We kind of felt bad, but I think it was a good idea!

I hope that anyone coming out for WCB will wish her a "Happy Birthday" since that's the weekend we're celebrating and she really likes all you guys! And you'll probably need her someday to get you a kiddie credit so be nice! If she's tall enough we'll try and get her the Canyon Blaster credit that day as well!

So thanks again, you guys are all awesome!

We actually didn't do anything for her birthday on the 3rd, because we have so many friends and family coming out for West Coast Bash, we decided to celebrate her birthday that weekend instead. We didn't want to confuse the issue for her so we didn't even mention the birthday thing on her actual day! We kind of felt bad, but I think it was a good idea!

Ha! Thats one of those clever things that a parent can only pull off while their kid is young and clueless.

My b/f killed his kids 2 tadpoles, he went out and bought a frog and said to his kids that the tadpoles combined and grew into a big frog. Silly kids didn't even question it.

Me and my girlfriend are looking forward to meeting you and your little girl soon. She looks so adorable and hopefully we'll have a blast with her at the party. We hope she likes what we got her because when she sees it she'll probably think it's the crappiest gift in the world! But let's just say we're going to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best...

• 11 months later...

I was reading the Six Flags Magic Mountain discussion thread where someone asked how old Kristen was. Elissa said she would be three on wednesday, so I then read through the thread some more and thought for a second, then realized its about midnight here in California right now on Tuesday night. So I guess it's wednesday, so happy third birthday Kristen! Have a great year and you're growing fast, so you should get a lot more credits this year! By The way, forgot to say this last night, but can't wait to meet you and your parents in two and a half weeks.

Edited by the ghost