TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Happy Birthday, Kristen! AKA KidTums!

Happy Birthday indeed. Looking forward too meeting again and hopefully see some familiar shirts

i might as well start looking for some new ones for next summer... just need to guess the correct size.. ehmm

time will tell. anyway, happy birthday again and congrats to the parents as well.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Not to SPOIL anything, but...

bump.

Happy #2 (coming up) Little Miss KTums.

(Now, drive your parents NUTS this year, running everywhere!!!)

(Edit: Guess that 1 in the subheading, needs to be upped a year? Thanks in advance.)

Elissa - Happy 2nd anniversary of popping that kid out. When's the next one coming?

She's gonna bitchslap you with her medal!!

Happy birthday Kristen, not that you can read this yet...

I cannot freakin' believe she's two. Watching the Japan DVD brought back memories that feel like yesterday but I guess Kristen will forever more now be how I measure just how long a period there is between summers (or for the next 16 years at least)! Unbelievable how teeny she was on that trip.

I thought that being early for some of us (as it turns out) would be better than a possible second thread being started up, etc.

Some of us are early - some of us will be late - but all of us loves The KTums!

Hey everyone...remember KidTums' birthday isn't until TOMORROW...not that she (we) doesn't appreciate the birthday wishes...just letting you all know!

--Robb

It's tomorrow now! It's not our fault that you guys are eight hours late...!

Happy First official Happy Second Birthday(besides Lou, but shes in the future, so I don't know if it counts.)If your lucky, your Mom signed you up for the Disneyland registry and you get to go to Disneyland when you wake up. If not, your an Alvey, so you will be going to a park very soon anyway.