28 members have voted

1. 1. Which wodden coaster do YOU want in the park

• Option A) GCI
    • Option B) Tom allen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, I have a copy of the Giga Looper coaster in my scenary. I can copy the dat files and send the folder through email. I've collected alot of stuff that isn't aviliable anymore and my scenary shows how much crap in RCT and RCT2 I've seen over the past 7-8 years in the RCT community.

If you need it, just drop me a PM with your email and I'll get to it ASAP.

may require a few hours of searching tonight through my scenary folder, but trust me if it helps you all out. That's what I'm here for, I'm kinda a RCT vet since I've been on RCT2.com for awhile and the Station before that.

If you need anything else, ask me! There's probably very few things I've missed downloading through the years, so if I have it I'll send it. Otherwise, Have fun building!

Hey Guys, I have a copy of the Giga Looper coaster in my scenary. I can copy the dat files and send the folder through email. I've collected alot of stuff that isn't aviliable anymore and my scenary shows how much crap in RCT and RCT2 I've seen over the past 7-8 years in the RCT community.

If you need it, just drop me a PM with your email and I'll get to it ASAP.

may require a few hours of searching tonight through my scenary folder, but trust me if it helps you all out. That's what I'm here for, I'm kinda a RCT vet since I've been on RCT2.com for awhile and the Station before that.

If you need anything else, ask me! There's probably very few things I've missed downloading through the years, so if I have it I'll send it. Otherwise, Have fun building!

Why would it take a couple of hours? Just use a dat checker, I've also been in the RCT community for about 6 years now, so I can help also. I either have it or know exactly were to get it, even if it is a dead site.

wow, you just broke half the rules across the board when you began....no offense...where you a member when you were 9 to 12 years old?

Not trying to be mean, I believe you but I find that shocking.

I'll try to dig it up tonight, if I can. alot of work to do tonight being a Senior student and all.

Nice park by the way, from the beginning screenshots and stuff.