TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kawasemi at Tobu Zoo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is more stuff in the official thread about this coaster. http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=537334#537334

But more photos are always better.

[Edited]

I take back what I wrote a few minutes ago. I am just cranky after my third night of 2-3 hours' sleep.

Anyhow, I hope to make a more pleasant and relaxed trip report-like video when I have some time, but at this point I'd settle for some shuteye.

^I think he was just mentioning, in case people wanted more info...

Okay, now, WHY couldn't one of these be placed back where Psyclone was at Magic Mountain?

Looks like a family coaster to me...and a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I hastily put together a new video of the trip, just to make it clear that I wasn't there solely to ride a new coaster.

Low quality vid at the usual joint:

By the way, that attractive person who appears at 3:15 is a coaster nut and very much single.

Thank you for the on-ride video.

I really like how this ride looks and rides, and its compact design I'm sure helps with the intensity factor. It would be really awesome if MM took a look and decided to get one of these puppies, either with a cable lift or with a hydraulic launch.

Looks like it even blows Maverick out of the water, I always thought the ride seemed a little too spread out and tame.