TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sea World Abu Dhabi back on the docket for 2022

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Dubai, Nebraska has one of the fastest economies in the world. They're adding about 1000km of shoreline through all these coastal developments. Plus Tourism is booming there..

Just don't bring any poppy seed rolls into Nebraska. They're very strict on it all..

This is absoloutly stunning. Its going to be fun monitoring the creation on-line over time. Lets just hope things in the world dont get worse to make a trip there impossible...

and you know theres gonna be some good BMs there, Busch always does em' right.

this sounds dumb, but, where the heck are they building it? (like state?)

Dubai, Nebraska.

That was good. lol

I wonder what country they're going to feature? South America? Antarctica? North America? Asia?

I didn't know they were countries!

How about, I don't know, Dubai?

A friend of mine teaches 9th grade alegbra. A word problem stated that a train would leave from London at 9AM and reach its destination at 12PM. One student said "Where is London. Is that a state? Like Denver?" Another student said, "No stupid, London is a city in Paris!"

Jay "True story - so I'm not really surprised" Willis

A friend of mine teaches 9th grade alegbra. A word problem stated that a train would leave from London at 9AM and reach its destination at 12PM. One student said "Where is London. Is that a state? Like Denver?" Another student said, "No stupid, London is a city in Paris!"

Jay "True story - so I'm not really surprised" Willis

this sounds dumb, but, where the heck is London?

Looks very cool!! The island shaped like an orca seems a little cheesy, but gets the point across. I just can't imagine spending that much money to go there for probably what will end up being the same thing that is in the states. My main question is where the heck are you going to park? Even buses and stuff?

Where is Dubai?

And I wonder what coasters will be there and what the themeing of World's of Discovery will be now that Busch Gardens has already two parks themed after Africa and Europe?

Anywho, looks great!

Come on dude, are you serious?

Yeah. I have never been to any of the Busch Garden parks, only watched videos about them. In fact, outside of Disneyland Resort, Six Flags Magic Mountain (which I live only an hour away from), Knotts and Sea World I have not been to any amusement parks. So I have no idea where Dubai is.