TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

Dear Title Fairy,

Tomorrow is my birthday, and the only thing in the world that I request for this special day is an updated member title.

You see, as I age and mature, I have realized that Miley Cyrus just isn't the woman for me (she has become far too slutty and talentless). But who is, you ask? Rachel McAdams. This woman is wonderful, and it would be amazing if you would grant me a title that reflects my new-found love for this undoubted soul-mate. There comes a time in every young man's life when he realizes exactly who he shall spend the rest of his life with...and for me, that person is Rachel.

If you give me this gift, I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Thank you. That is all.

Most Majestic Title Fairy,

I asketh just one small favor. I was a Disneyland cast member over the summer, and my Disney fandom is at an all time high.

I would love my title to be "It all started with a mouse"

Dearest title fairy I will continue to worship your everlasting beauty, grace, and wisdom for the rest of my days.

Dear all powerful Title Fairy,

I just turned 16 this past Thanksgiving and feel I've become a "Decent" poster here at TPR I as wondering if you could grace me with a new title. (Also since the whole SFMM Roller Skater thing is kinda dead) If I could I'd appreciate it.

-Cookie

• 4 weeks later...

Dearest Title Fairy,

I would like to request a custom title upon your highest approval. I would like my title changed to "Waits for the front seat".

I understand you are very busy, and I don't want to stress you out. So, take your time! I can wait.

~ A. "likes to be nice to the Title Fairy so he doesn't get an embarrassing custom title" J.

^ I know i'm not a mod, but before they nag you, You need 150 real posts to get a custom title.

P.S. love that avatar!

Backseat moderating is not the best way to get on the title's fairy good side.

Edited by ernierocker

Oh wondrous, majestic, fantastic Title Fairy: Never will I have enough adjectives to describe your transcendent presence in this world, but I humbly bow before you today to request your powers grant unto me a custom title.

In February, I had the honor of meeting The Man, The Myth, The Legend: Big Mike. It was not long before he declared me for all the world as the one and the only Mrs. Big Mike.

An honorable distinction indeed, for we all know that such a figure as Big Mike has swarms of his hotties around him at all times, so legendary a man is he.

In honor of the Big Mike Roadshow's resurrection, I feel it is timely to ask that my title be changed to "Mrs. Big Mike" in tribute to his return to fame and stardom. Big Mike has already expressed to me his favor of my title choice, but if you wish his confirmation for yourself, please do so without hesitation.

My lowly presence shall taint your space no longer. I depart, thanking you generously, my wonderment and curiosity awaiting your response, no matter how long it may be in coming, to this humblest of requests.

Oh wondrous, majestic, fantastic Title Fairy: Never will I have enough adjectives to describe your transcendent presence in this world, but I humbly bow before you today to request your powers grant unto me a custom title.

In February, I had the honor of meeting The Man, The Myth, The Legend: Big Mike. It was not long before he declared me for all the world as the one and the only Mrs. Big Mike.

An honorable distinction indeed, for we all know that such a figure as Big Mike has swarms of his hotties around him at all times, so legendary a man is he.

In honor of the Big Mike Roadshow's resurrection, I feel it is timely to ask that my title be changed to "Mrs. Big Mike" in tribute to his return to fame and stardom. Big Mike has already expressed to me his favor of my title choice, but if you wish his confirmation for yourself, please do so without hesitation.

My lowly presence shall taint your space no longer. I depart, thanking you generously, my wonderment and curiosity awaiting your response, no matter how long it may be in coming, to this humblest of requests.

My name is Big Mike and I approve of this message!

1000% approve!!

008.JPG.1634ca6acf2dc86ac308e9a50646df74.JPG

009.JPG.f48331eb0e5ae2a65b6c91db11150526.JPG

010.JPG.42963807ca48dca6bd1b08603f03fd59.JPG

012.JPG.17f5073c348299e68572eef35feda000.JPG