TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, look, I have enough posts to ask for a custom title..

May I have a custom title please?

EDIT: Guess thats what I get for being polite but cursed with a lack of imagenation and quirks. Story of my life: Me: The most boring person ever.

Oh dear, I'm quite sad now.

Thanks anyway.

Oh Title Fairy, once yearly do I yearn for one thing in my custom title to be changed, and that is my age. I'm sixteen now, no longer plagued by the dreadful age of fifteen. If you could change that for me, I would be very appreciative. Thank you Title Fairy.

---Brent

Oh grand and mystical Title Fairy, I approach you with great tidings in the hopes of having my title changed. I have evolved from the love of Eurofighters to the love of one, single hyper coaster named Intimidator. If you could find it in your heart or spare time, please grant me with a title fitting for my new love. Thank you you're highness.

Puffer-"That was fun to type!"-fish

Oh dearest Poster Fairy, I am in need of a change, and as part of it, my title could one change too. Maybe something along the lines of 'Your Straight-Edge Hero'. I know you're very busy, so I will just leave it in your hands, if and when you can.

Thank you again, and have yourself a wonderful day.

Tim.

Oh Title Fairy of supreme greatness, I would love my very first custom title. I worked for Disney Cruise Line for 3 years and love cruising! I trust your judgement on choosing a great cruising title.

Thank you ever so much!

O, wondrous Title Fairy, I have succeeded in reaching those 150 posts you ask for. I would like a title. I do not care what title I receive, as long as it makes sense. Thank you magical Title Fairy! Happy Birthday!

Hey Title Fairy, is it too late to say Happy Birthday?

...I have reached thy destined prophecy of 150 posts long ago, and have come hither to thy majesty as soon as myself can reach the distant thread of your great wisdom and wisecracks, and I shalt ask upon you to grant me thy noblest of all titles in return for nothing of any monetary or sentimental value....

...Will thou givest me such? Along the lines of 'Slip 'n Falls is my daily motto', please.

Oh great and mighty title fairy, could I please get a new custom title?

One that doesn't is not in any way disrespectful to another member. Including yourself!

I will swim the deepest mountains, and climb the highest lakes just to get a title that isn't disrespectful to anyone. Especially the goddess of user titles!

Also, if thats not enough.

Here is a picture of you invading New York City!

takingovertheworldonecityatatime.jpg.89b24d8d7ad4d570a49ca173570b63d6.jpg

Chuck Norris is nothing against the all mighty Title Fairy!