TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

Alright, Fair enough. My title stays until the title fairy changes it. IF she decides to change it that is. But I must ask, Can people stop messing with my Signature and avatar. When I saw the picture of Nick Jonas earlier I got a little scared. That is all, Sorry for being such a pain.

Meh, let her have her fun It's only a picture after all.

Alright, Fair enough. My title stays until the title fairy changes it. IF she decides to change it that is. But I must ask, Can people stop messing with my Signature and avatar. When I saw the picture of Nick Jonas earlier I got a little scared. That is all, Sorry for being such a pain.

Meh, let her have her fun It's only a picture after all.

Those two quotes are from almost a year apart. I think I've matured a bit since then. (Clearly only a little bit but hey).

I think it would be a lot easier for the Title Fairy to change your title if you include what your old title is in your post.

FOR INSTANCE. (TITLE FAIRY: DO NOT CHANGE MY TITLE. I'M WARNING YOU.)

My post would look like this:

I'd like my title changed. You can do what ever you want with it. I like pvc pipes, most types of pasta, and yarn. My current title is "Bork! Bork! Bork!" Thx xoxoxoxox

Edit: No need to do this if you have a default title.

Yo title fairy, how's it shakin?

I've been awfully patient and waited until now to ask a jolly favour of your very busy little self!

Would you be a dear and change my title to 100% Retardation please?

Much obliged, your tall furry friend, Sasquatch.

EDIT: Thanks darling!

Dear most amazing Title Fairy in all your luscious beauty, I recently went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, and would really like the custom title:

"Did Medusa in the front and back"

I wish you all the best oh great Title Fairy

Edit: Thank you Title Fairy!!!

Oh Title Fairy,

I've frequented this site since I was a wee lad of 9 years old, way pre-forum. I became hooked after seeing the "What Not To Do on a Roller Coaster" animation. I am the 344th member of this fine social bulletin and joined only 6 days after its establishment. So much time has been wasted on this website...

You simply OWE it to me to give me one of your famed hand tossed fresh custom titles. My current one is way too 2005.