TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

• 3 weeks later...

Oh fabulous and wonderful title fairy,

I have a request for a custom title. Preferably any sort of random quote from Mean Girls.

If you can't grant that request, just make up something random that sounds amusing.

Thank you in advance, I hope to see your magical results sometime soon!

--LiMiT

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastical and Legendary Granter of Custom Titles and [important sounding buzzwords here]...

Long time poster with some ups and downs in reputation...and I believe my current title to be a relic from my "dark ages" of arguably poor posting and etiquette choices (a deserving title for such a state). Having improved relations and standing on this site and providing some somewhat meaningful content now, I feel my title ought to be more reflective of my current state of affairs.

As for an update of this title, I am split on a few ideas:

"Come to the Dark Side. We have [insert object here]."

"Remove tag before flight"

"*Ping* Kuchana kuchana..."

"Still unable to find the brakes"

"Still getting used to my programming"

Open to anything else related as long as it's somewhat neutral.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Title Fairy

I'm K1ngdaKa88 from Switzerland and I'm on themeparkreview.com since September 2014. I really like it here and so I wanted to ask you if I could have a custom title. I would be happy if I could have one.

Greetings from Switzerland

K1ngdaKa88

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^You are not even elligible to a custom title yet and you already ask for a terrible one?

Golden Rule #1: To ask for a custom title, you must have 150 real posts on the forum. Real posts means not 3/4ths of your posts in games threads. If you are an active member of the site, this should be no problem!

^You are not even elligible to a custom title yet and you already ask for a terrible one?
Golden Rule #1: To ask for a custom title, you must have 150 real posts on the forum. Real posts means not 3/4ths of your posts in games threads. If you are an active member of the site, this should be no problem!

Even if you were eligible you wouldn't get one.

O.O. I guess I can't read. Oops.

• 1 month later...