TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

Title Fairy, you must be hibernating.

By the way, I guess I'll choose a different one.. My new could be just Holy shizz.

Don't ask where I thought of that.

Golden Rule #3: Title Fairy is VERY busy. Your title may not be changed immediately, or even weeks or months later!

Golden Rule #4: Don't piss off Title Fairy by nagging and pestering her. This will only make her angry and get you STUCK with a very awful custom title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

O Great Title Fairy, I formally request a custom title from on high! I petition that it shall read:

"Suddenly I desire string cheese and fresh breath..."

If it appeases thee, please make it so

*Attempts to turn off stereo. Stereo breaks, can only play Fresh Prince theme song now*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear sweetest Title Fairy,

I only ask for one thing only, a custom title! I know that you are constantly busy, and I ask this with deep hope that you will grant me my request. I know that people are constantly pestering you for a custom title, but I will not pester you after I get my custom title. You can trust me since I am a man of my word.

My custom title that I humbly ask for is: SFOG's Fanboy. I hope that you will not disappoint me and honor me with my request. After I receive my custom title, I will return to thank you for your blessing then I will never step into this thread ever again.

Thank you for everything!

simaticable

Wonderful and awesome Title Fairy.....I don't ask for much. I've never asked for a custom title but so desire one now.

New custom title: Why is a duck when it spins?

Simple...one sentence, 7 little words.

-daron

• 3 weeks later...

^No, you really are just posting for posting sake and trying to get your post count up. WAY too many posts from you in the last two days that have added absolutely enough to the forum besides bumping old threads and posting in the Random Forum games threads. Remember, what I told you about quality posts?

You need to understand that we do not celebrate post counts on this forum. No one gets an award if they have the most posts are pass a post milestone. We are about quality posts, not quantity. Another night where we see you posting 30-40 times like you did last night, and you will be taking a time-out.

• 2 months later...