TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

Dear Title Fairy,

I just noticed I have in fact a weird standard title : people might actually believe I actually asked for this title and do prefer to mate with donkeys over humans.

I can't think of a more appropriate title for me to be honest, so I'm taking the risk and would like to ask you, Dear Title Fairy, so change my standard title to a custom title which you find appropriate for me.

Thank you very much in advance .

Thank you for not letting me mate with donkeys anylonger

• 2 weeks later...

Oh awesome title fairy, I here return to you again! Its been a while sense I have received this title I have here, and I feel that enough time has passed in order for me to get a new title.

I have also brought a gift for you.. It is a wallpaper I've made for you.

Thank you for taking the time to view this post, I know your a busy fairy and have more important things to attend to.

TitleFairy.zip

I hope you will like this.

• 2 weeks later...

^No chance, please read the rules...

Hello dear children! It is I, the Title Fairy! I am here to possibly grant you a custom title (the line below your username). BUT, you must obey the Title Fairy's GOLDEN Rules!

Golden Rule #1: To ask for a custom title, you must have 150 real posts on the forum. Real posts means not 3/4ths of your posts in games threads. If you are an active member of the site, this should be no problem!

Golden Rule #2: If you already have a custom title, if you ask, you may or may not receive a new title. Custom Titles will be handed out to people without one first.

Golden Rule #3: Title Fairy is VERY busy. Your title may not be changed immediately, or even weeks or months later!

Golden Rule #4: Don't piss off Title Fairy by nagging and pestering her. This will only make her angry and get you STUCK with a very awful custom title.

Golden Rule #5: If you ask for a custom title, Title Fairy reserves the right to change your custom title to whatever she wants. It could be changed to something relating to your avatar, your various posts, whatever! Asking for a specific custom title DOES NOT guarantee you will get it, so ask with caution (especially if you are possibly annoying!).

If you don't follow any of Title Fairy's Golden Rules, Title Fairy will make sure you have an especially rotten title.

That is all for now. Title Fairy reserves the rights to change and alter rules as she sees fit.

Oh gracious and mighty title fairy, I have come before you today to ask for you to perform your magic upon my title and changing it to, "Sells donkeys at IoA Trading Co." I would be most humbled by you if you would, or just "sells donkeys at IoA," preferably the first one if it's not too long.

Many thanks,

- Oreo

O Mighty Title Fairy, it is my honor to once again post in your thread, seeking a new title. If you so wish, I will hose off your servants, or make you a vegan chocolate-raspberry cake, or sell you my soul, in exchange for a reminder of your incredible powers (in the form of a custom title). May I, your Honor, request the title "Vive le... NPD" be given to me? I would be forever grateful, your Holy Highness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Title Fairy,

My username is MrSum1_55. I would like people to know that I am "just another internet someone." It does not need to be worded exactly like that, but I'm sure your hotness will bring me a title I would find to be awesome!

-Grant (And yes, I have been a good boy)

Dear Fairy of titles thee

I have a request that I plea

I no longer live in Germany yo

I had to go to college so it is time that I go

Yet Germany is forever in my heart

And I want a title that explains me and Germany are never apart.

Maybe something with Europa Park would be nice

Since I love it more than an asian loves rice

Thank you very much mystical fairy

Hope your titling days are very

--James "I'm better at poetry when I'm drunk. Too bad the drinking age sucks in America" Flint

Oh dear Title Fairy, you have done amazing levels of hard work and creativity to put these spectacular titles on various users. All I ask from you is to create me this title:

"Behemoth & Leviathan: What's the difference?"

EDIT: Ignore this post, I don't need this title.

Edited by XYZ

Oh magical and wonderfully wonderful title fairy...

I will be forever in debt to you if you change my title to the following...

"If we don't have sacrifice or death, we have nothing."

I will make a shrine to you, and kiss it everyday before i go to school if you make my wish come true."

-Evan "This is a good idea, you should change it" Jaffe

Oh magical and wonderfully wonderful title fairy...

I will be forever in debt to you if you change my title to the following...

"If we don't have sacrifice or death, we have nothing."

I will make a shrine to you, and kiss it everyday before i go to school if you make my wish come true."

-Evan "This is a good idea, you should change it" Jaffe

Golden Rule #1: To ask for a custom title, you must have 150 real posts on the forum. Real posts means not 3/4ths of your posts in games threads. If you are an active member of the site, this should be no problem!

Ok title fairy, it's that time of year again, when I will no longer be 39 and my title will be a lie. Actually it's already a lie cause the ShIfT KeY is right there, I got two of um, and shift lock too. I am missing my ctrl key, not sure where that went, so I have literally lost control, or ctrl, whatever. So, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind terribly updating/changing my title. I have no ideas, I am not a witty person, so I leave it in your talented hands. Somehow I get the feeling I will be 40 and still in search of the shift key. Thanks, so much.