TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Aquatica Preview!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ lol

This was a good TR! I'm glad I was able to see what it actually looks like... I actually thought it would be more than what it actually is. I was looking for more scenery than what's really there... and the dolphin part of the slide is sooo much shorter than what it is. Other than that, it looks like it could be fun with the right people and it might be on my list of things to do in the future. I think I really would like to on the enclosed family slide and raging rapids... those looked really fun lol.

What camera's did you use?

How did you manage to not get your digi wet? I'd be too paranoid about breaking mine.

Oh yeah........ great pics by the way

For any of the photos that I am in pools and such, I used one of those one-time use cameras with the protective covers.

What camera's did you use?

How did you manage to not get your digi wet? I'd be too paranoid about breaking mine.

Oh yeah........ great pics by the way

For any of the photos that I am in pools and such, I used one of those one-time use cameras with the protective covers.

For a disposable camera they seemed like pretty good quality pictures. Every time I use a disposable camera all the pictures come out crap.

Waterpark Capital of the World? Can Orlando tourism support all these waterparks? Most 7-day family vacations allow probably one day for waterparks, IMO, and I can't see Aquatica outdrawing Disneys, except for people using the Universal Flex Pass possibly. Which makes me wonder if this park will be included on the Flex Pass and if so how much will it add to the price.

Nice looking place and I think the all day food wristband seems like a great deal. I'll probably check it out on my next visit simply because it new but not sure I'd ever go back unless they added something really cool.

Great TR.

Lee

^ From the Universal Site:

http://www.universalorlando.com/tic_multi_park.html

Starting March 1st, Aquatica is included on the Orlando Flexticket for $279.00

This includes unlimited admission to the following parks for 14 days:

Universal Studios Florida

Islands of Adventure

Wet n' Wild

Sea World Orlando

Aquatica

Busch Gardens Africa

or $234.00 without Busch Gardens Africa

Awesome TR Erik!

I was really looking forward to seeing this park. Hopefully I'll be able to visit it this year.

I was hoping that you would get a bit longer with the dolphins, but it looks amazing nonetheless.

Thanks for all the advice, I will definitely sun cream up while im there

..."Memeber"

BAAAAAHAHAHA I totally didn't notice that!

Oh I love it!

Great TR. Especially the POV shot of the Twister ride. Ha!

This park looks amazing! I mean combining a water park with animals is just genius! I know that at the Atlantis Bahamas they had(when I went) a slide just like the Dolphin one at Aquatica, but instead of dolphins they had sharks. And you passed right through them. It was the most amazing thing ever! And I always wished that more parks would do such things. And now someone was smart enough to think of it!

I was waiting for an actual park report to upgrade my Platinum pass and make it out there.It looks like a nice park,it seems some people expected more after looking at the amazing artwork they had on their website.Next time Busch should consider putting pictures of the old "Watermania" waterpark in Kissimmee on their website and then when the real park opens everyone would be amazed!!!

aquatica-slides_mar07.jpg.c35f5a0d435076bf15e3970822be548f.jpg

Awesome TR Eric! the park looks like a lot of fun. Kinda sad that the dolphin slide through is that short. However, the lazy river aquariums look incredible. I will have to bring my underwater housing with me the next time I get there to visit. October is looking good this year! Woo Hoo!

See ya at WCB!