TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Will the world end in 2012???

DBru

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just rename a few of Emmerich's greatest feats of cinema.

Independence Day - "$hit Blowing Up"

Godzilla - "$hit Getting Squashed"

The Patriot - "Overbloated, Cheesy $hit"

The Day After Tomorrow - "$hit Freezing"

10,000 BC - "$hit That I Didn't Bother Seeing"

WIN!

• 1 year later...

A friend of a friend found a possible explanation for why the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012. Apparently the calendar was being worked on at about the same time the Portugese (or Spanish) invaded Latin America. The calender maker was killed before he finished the calendar and he had no heirs, so there was nobody else who knew how to make it, and it was never finished. Also, Nostradamus predicted something catastrophic, but that doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world. I think this whole thing is BS.

A friend of a friend found a possible explanation for why the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012. Apparently the calendar was being worked on at about the same time the Portugese (or Spanish) invaded Latin America. The calender maker was killed before he finished the calendar and he had no heirs, so there was nobody else who knew how to make it, and it was never finished. Also, Nostradamus predicted something catastrophic, but that doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world. I think this whole thing is BS.

I think you should watch the link I posted right above your post.

This just in! New Mayan tablets were recently discovered, indicating the seven signs that the world will end! These are the exact translations:

-B&M will build a giga coaster

-At least one GIB will move

-China will get a crap load of new rides

-Construction of a wooden bobsled will be delayed for the fifth time

-Sea World San Diego will actually get a real coaster

-CGA will still have pretty much nothing

-The human brain will earn the official classification as a vestigial structure

Americans are to thank for the last one.

No. The world will end when the Pittsburgh Pirates win the World Series, St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup, Cleveland Cavaliers win the NBA Championship, and when the Denver Broncos win the Super Bowl with Tim Tebow, in the same year. I think we'll be just fine.

No. The world will end when the Pittsburgh Pirates win the World Series, St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup, Cleveland Cavaliers win the NBA Championship, and when the Denver Broncos win the Super Bowl with Tim Tebow, in the same year. I think we'll be just fine.

I think when the San Jose sharks win the Stanley cup and the warriors win the basketball championship then the world will end. I don't know the technical name for the NBA final.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...