THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome reports......

Kindly lock me in for 4 duckies!

Someone lock me in with 3 duckies.

There is one picture I am not sure about so I was tempted to just say 2 Duckies, but gonna risk saying 3 Duckies Final Answer

7 Zebra duckies!

Locked!

7 Zebra duckies!
Going out on a limb here, but put me down for 7 as well.
I concur, please put me down for 7 zebra duckies!

After six days of everybody guessing 2-4 duckies, suddenly THREE people go with SEVEN duckies???!!!!!!

ARE YOU ALL CRAZY???!!!!!!!

NOPE.

LOCK ME IN FOR 7 (SEVEN) DUCKIES TOO!!!!!

OMG! You people with the 7th duck! No matter how hard I try, I just can not convince myself that one is a duck!

With that being said, lock me in for 6 ducks please.

Locked in!

Alright, I'm coming in last minute from a hockey game tonight and cutting it close on time. I'm 100% sure that I see 6 duckies, and I'm about 95% sure that I see 7 duckies. With that being said, please lock me in for 7 duckies!

Alright, I'm coming in last minute from a hockey game tonight and cutting it close on time. I'm 100% sure that I see 6 duckies, and I'm about 95% sure that I see 7 duckies. With that being said, please lock me in for 7 duckies!

Locked!

This round of Find the Ducky is now closed!!

I admit I was baffled with all the 3 and 4 ducky guesses, but the strategic players were holding out their guesses!

You can now show all the hiding places!

Peace, Big Mike

I didn’t see the one on the rock by Manta, didn’t see the one over the Jazzy Jellies sign, didn’t see the one on the Budweiser wheel (although I kept thinking I was missing something in that picture!)

I've been pretty good at this so far with at least being in the right ballpark, but this time I was just being blind I guess. White ducky doesn't like me.

I agree with all the pix that Brian posted. And.... unfortunately, I was hoping our late entry would sneak in before the leaders could catch wind.

On another note:

I've been having problems getting my signature to post. A HUGE thanks to Robb and Hanno for solving my problem. None of my existing posts contain my signature, but they all should have it NOW, starting with THIS post.

I am, once again, a valuable Big Mike Reader!!!!