TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Big Mike, I would like to enter the contest because my favorite part of The Big Mike Road Show is watching you convince ride ops to let you ride 54" and under coasters.

I have loved all the comments so far my friends, but this one really brought a giggle to my day!

Peace, Big Mike

I enjoyed your Bakken report, great photos!

And, Big Mike, I would like to enter the contest because my favorite part of The Big Mike Road Show is I love seeing your smiling face having fun and riding coasters all around the world!

Big Mike, I would like to enter the contest because my favorite part of The Big Mike Road Show is watching you convince ride ops to let you ride 54" and under coasters.

I have loved all the comments so far my friends, but this one really brought a giggle to my day!

Peace, Big Mike

Thanks! I may not post much but I have been lurking for YEARS!

Hello Fantastic Friends!!!!

The Big Mike Road Show is sponsoring a Superbowl Box Pool Contest!!!

Best of all, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have seen them, everyone who enters the contest gets a box on a 100 box grid, with one side of the box being the last number of the Packers score, and the other side of the box being the last number of the Steelers score!

Who ever has both numbers correct for the final score wins the Grand Prize!!

The Grand Prize for this contest consists of:

a $25 gift card of your choice to any place I can buy a gift card.

a Very rare and limited edition road worn Official Big Mike Road Show 2009 T-Shirt.

a Mikestery Mystery Card which WILL COUNT as if you found it on the road for the Big Mike Reader of the Year Contest for a free condo stay!

a Big Mike Road Show Pin

and a combo collection of a 2009 Big Mike Holiday Card and Business Card!

No skill needed to win, just the luck of getting drawn to the right box! No cost either, its a no brainer!!!

To enter, just post the following and you will be automatically entered to win.....

"Big Mike, I would like to enter the contest because my favorite part of The Big Mike Road Show is (fill in the blank)."

This lets me guage what works and what doesn't and if you actually write "fill in the blank", you will not be entered

Thats it, easy, simple, and free fun to win nice prizes! The only catch, there are only 100 boxes, so enter before they all fill up!!

* UPDATE - As of this post, there are 36 people signed up to play!!

Does not look like we will hit 100, so we will run the contest with the first 50 people to enter!!!

EVERYONE GETS TWO SQUARES AND NOW YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING JUST DOUBLED!!!!

14 spots left!!!!!

Check back at kickoff to see which numbers you have!!!!

Good Luck!

Peace, Big Mike