TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

I looked at all the pics 3 times and I got 6 duckies. If you count the very first duckie you shown as an example it would be 6. If not then 5.

I see that your post was edited to show that the very first duckie shown as example doesnt count. As this was my first guess and I havent changed it my guess of 5 still counts right? I did put that i wasnt sure if first one didnt count. Please because I know I have the count right and dont want to lose because of the very first duck.

After looking back about 800 times, my final answer is 4 ducks!

Great TR Big Mike!

locked....

I did some counting earlier.

16 people said 5

11 said 4

6 said 3

and 1 said 1.

So who is right? 16 people or did BM trick us and have some that aren't? and the people that said four is right?

Hey, Big Mike!

I finally remembered to get a photo of myself with The Bike Mike Road Show Mikestery Treasure Hunt Card tonight. Better late than never!

It's the card from Jeeper's in Clinton Township, MI.

I just want to say that it was great to finally meet you in person. For everyone out there who has said that Big Mike is the nicest guy out there, I can now agree and stand behind that statement!

Not only was Big Mike super nice to me, he was also super nice and welcoming to my Mom as well. We both said it felt as if we've known him for years.

Big Mike also paid for my rides on the two Python Pit coasters that we rode at two different Jeeper's. Thanks again, Big Mike!

Here's to hoping that we cross paths again soon. Hopefully on a TPR trip!

Your good friend,

Brian

TBMRScard.thumb.jpg.fadb6b321e7ad19b4cbb3004bd3813d7.jpg

Very Nice!

Thanks for the kind words my friend

Thanks also for posting your picture, we still need some others to do it too!!!

Plus there are lots of Mikestery Cards still out there, some even in all year parks!!! Check page #1 for where they still are!

1 hour a 10 minutes for ducky guessing left!!!

Peace, Big Mike