TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!

I know the Bebes have been MIA lately, but we still check in here and there to see what the Big Man has been up to!

You should look for a very special Bebes Holiday Card arriving in your mailbox in the next couple of days!

Hi Big Mike, me and my friend still talk about meeting you at SFMM a while back and that still remains to be a cool story. I would really like of these surely awesome Christmas cards! I will use option 2 as my reason, but honestly this is my most looked at thread (it was my homepage for a brief period of time!).

Happy Holidays Big Man!

Big Mike. I have a banner in my profile and I you definitely are on my Christmas card list!!!

Edit: I just checked and this is also my most active thread. Score!

Edit 2: I know how the Big guy likes to eat so I just sent him a BK $1 Holiday Gift card!!!! (With a real card to follow!)

https://secure2.bk.com/en/us/campaigns/bk-dollar-holidays.html

The final regular week in the powered coaster league just got interesting. Big mike and myself were battling for a playoff spot, but not we are ranked 1 and 2 after wins this week.

1. TEAM BIG MIKE 7-6-0 W-3

2. brown streaks 7-6-0 W-3

3. jinx 7-6-0 .538 L-2

4. Some Big Ole TD's 7-6-0 L-3

5. The Ghosts 6-7-0 L-3

6. Robbie's Dominators 5-8-0 W-2

I might have to do some rooster moves this week. If I make it into the playoffs, def. will be doing some. Manning won't be starting because I get a hunch that Caldwell will be resting starters since a win over the Bronco's will give them #1 seed and home field advantage.

HEY BIG MIKE.

I found the Big Mike Road Show 2009 Mystery card for Freestyle music Park, I have met you, I also have a banner in my profile. The picture is attached. So what do I do now? Am I in the running and do I get put on the main page now?

fsmp.jpg.ea28d4c7698e3731d1ece579205bf9a1.jpg

Freestyle side of the card with the date of visit.

758658828_bigmike.jpg.029613b798c92eace3b5359d6fd2fd08.jpg

The big mike side of the mystery card

both.jpg.3e92275872af7194b8c576ecb276f7e4.jpg

This is how the card fell apart because of the rain

Congrats on finding The Mikestery Treasure Hunt Card!!!

You will indeed be put on the front page, and now are 75% of the way to qualifying to be in the Championship Round to win the Free One Week Condo Rental!

All you have left is to win 3 Find The Ducky games out of the 12 left! Great odds!

Just so happens that the next round of Find the Ducky is coming up in the next major update!!!

Be ready!

Peace, Big Mike