TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Aww, I think the female members of the squad should cheer for my team!

The Cunning Linguists!

Sorry, team monorail, still bitter here about losing that bet, which was the last time I will bet that OSU wins a BCS game.

In a quandry here, going to the OSU v. Navy game, as ex-Navy who do I cheer for??????

Hello Fantastic Friends and fellow fantasy football players!!!

We have the perfect number of teams as of right now

I have set up two different leagues, both of which you will get to have a chance at defeating The Mighty Big Man!!!

I set up leagues on two different websites, and made the live drafts on two different days, so you have the opportunity to pick which one works best for you!

You can only enter one league!

I will private message everyone the details, and it will be first come, first served on which league you can get in.

The only rule you must follow is that there are no trades! I can't fix the rules in our league, but trades are always the main problem, so we are going to avoid them.

I will send the PMs out now and still take more teams if anyone else wants to try to win the title of "Theme Park Review Fantasy Football Guru"!

I will wait until Friday morning and if our leagues are not full, then the wait list will get PMs too!

If we get another 10 people, we may start a 3rd and last league!

Big News to all the new Big Mike Cheerleaders out there....

We have signed up 3 new cheerleaders to the squad so far, but so far 2 of them are guys!! We need more hot babes!!!!!

Anyway, since we have had some cool guys step forward to cheer on Big Mike, Big Mike is now going to change the name of the cheerleading squad from the "Show" Girls to the "Show" Stoppers!!

We still have many spots left on the cheer squad to root for Team Big Mike to victory!

There may not be any Big Mike Road Show updates for a bit, being Big Mike as a very busy schedule ahead:

Wed- Big Mike is a special guest at Yankee Stadium per the ownership, once again asking for Mr. Good Luck to bring them a victory after yesterdays possible playoff matchup defeat. Big Mike is being sent a limo to drive him to the game and is sitting in the Luxury Suite!!! Pictures to follow for sure!

Thursday - Double work day, UPS and Hockey

Friday - All day Fantasy Football study session!!

Saturday - Big Mike will be attending the Little League World Series watching the US and International Finals!!! After the two games, Big Mike will hit Knoebels to ride Cosmos Curve!!!

Thats it for now! Go check your new messages!!!

Everyone else, join up to play football or to join the cheerleading squad!!

Peace, Big Mike

Tell you what, I might be able to catch you at Knoebel's on Saturday depending on my work schedule. I've been meaning to go over there and get the KK credit but haven't had the cash.

EDIT: If you're there before 4 I'll be able to get there, as I work 4-9.

^ you can either make the other draft on the different day or you can pre rank your players and have the computer pick for you off your list.

^^ I will be at The Little League World Series for the 2 games at noon and 3pm, so I wont be to Knoebels until about 7pm.

^^^ Prepare to go down in defeat hehehe

^^^^ YEAH!!!!!! Thanks Lisa!! I love having cheerleaders for Team Big Mike, may be the best idea ever

Peace, Big Mike

BREAKING NEWS!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!

BREAKING NEWS!

Hello Friends!!

Sorry to interupt the fantasy football info and the Big Mike Road Show "Show" Stoppers Cheerleader Tryouts, but late last night Big Mike got a call from the top brass at the Yankees Organization!!

If you have been reading along from the start, the Yanks and The Big Mike Road Show have a wonderful working relationship, as they always call The Big Man when they need a victory!

The Yanks and Big Mike are both successful organizations, so it is a great match for each other as Big Mike promotes the Yanks quite often on the thread!

The Yanks LOVED last years final series coverage and this year opening weekend at the new stadium coverage!!

So it was a big surprise when I got the call last night and found out why they were calling!

First, as I reported last night, I thought they needed a win over the playoff bound Texas Rangers, but I was wrong!

A call this morning from the Yanks cleared it all up.

The Yanks have been following The Big Mike Road Show Thread and waiting for the magic moment to happen, and they think it will happen today!!!!!

The Big Mike Road Show thread will hit a HALF OF A MILLION views sometime TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yankees want to celebrate this monumental occasion at the Stadium,

So,

The Yanks are sending a LIMO to Big Mike World Headquarters to not only pick up Big Mike, but they have invited my whole family as well!!! Mom, Dad, Bro, and his wife!!!!

What a class organization!!

Not only does everyone get to ride in the limo, the Yanks are setting all of us up in the LUXURY SUITE!!!!!!!!

It is Going to be one of the best days in BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW history!!!!

A HALF MILLION VIEWS!!!!!!

Celebration pictures tomorrow!!!

Peace, Big Mike

I'll throw my hat in the ring for Fantasy Football.

I also found 3 extremely hard to get Mikestery game pieces. The photos are below...

...I'm not sure, but would that be considered cheating?

I had a thought that if I found the Gröna Lund card I'd ask Mike to send me the Liseberg card to hide for him.

Oh well...

WOW, WOW, WOW, I didn't realize by making a joke about "finding" the Mikestery cards at the Big Mike Hotel and posting pictures about it would create such controversy and cause me to be branded a "cheater."

I guess you can't have a little fun here. Mike, sorry about causing a stir.

I had fun staying at the exclusive Big Mike Hotel and visiting the Big Mike Headquarters. Hopefully Big Mike will talk about how Big Mike is feeling about this.

BTW, I didn't eat the ducky either....

Big Mike, you are one, VERY LUCKY MAN!

Had that happened to me, but instead of the Yankees it would be the Tigers I'd pretty much cry my heart out in sheer joy!

The Yankees organization is one of the best, sure a good bit of NY cheers for them along with their national fans. But, despite my dislike for them, they are one of the best donating organizations in the Major Leagues. Be that as it may, they're not the only very charitable organization in the MLB, the Tigers are also very hospitable as well!

But, all things and bragging aside, CONGRATULATIONS on the Luxuries! I am so jealous of you! hope you had, or will have fun at the game! Can't wait to the see photos, BIG man!