TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

OTHER Big Mike Readers:

The Bebes have secured the Castles n Coasters Mikestery Card. Picture will be posted soon.

Can you post it now?

Sorry, AJ, I cannot post it right now. But rest assured, if you go to Castles n Coasters... it will not be there.

OTHER Big Mike Readers:

The Bebes have secured the Castles n Coasters Mikestery Card. Picture will be posted soon.

Can you post it now?

Sorry, AJ, I cannot post it right now. But rest assured, if you go to Castles n Coasters... it will not be there.

Yeah I know it's gone. I saw it leave. I know you'll have it in hand soon enough.

^Hmmmm. I'm quite curious AJ. You SAW it leave???? Can you elaborate??? What did you see???

Sorry, I saw that it LEFT. Don't worry, I wasn't hiding behind the drop tower waiting for the pick up. Long week.

I wish I wasn't too busy today to drive to Tempe. Maybe in the AM if it isn't posted. Congrats to you two though.

Great Adventure TODAY my friends!!!!

Rick (coasterpalooza) and his wife Gwen are in town from Cali looking to meet all the East Coast Valuable Big Mike Readers!!!

Lena will be maing her Big Mike Road Show debut today as well!!!

Angela should also be there!!!

Its an all day event, so come out whenever you can to say hello!!

ADDED BONUS - Big Mike will be bringing an extra supply of brand new, highly coveted, Valuable Big Mike Reader Pins today, 15 to be exact, don't get shut out!!!

Rick and Gwen are going to a concert at night, so Big Mike needs readers to watch the fireworks with

See you there!

Peace, Big Mike

First of all, Shane, you go look great

I guess building and opening a great park is a great way to get in top shape.

Second, it is soooo cool that you have built such a coooool park.

I'll definitely have to make a visit someday soon.

Third, it sooooooo cool that one good friend, Big Mike reviewed such an awesome park.

To have one friend report on another friends park is soooooooo cool.

Don't worry, I wasn't hiding behind the drop tower waiting for the pick up.

Well, SOMEBODY was ducking behind the Drop Tower snapping photos. I assumed my fame preceeded me.

P.S. - The Bebes have also acquired the Cliff's Amusement Park Mikestery Card. Photo proof will be posted after we return from

The Bebe's Theme Park Tour: Part TRES!

OLE!

WOW!!!

What an AMAZING run of found Mikestery Treasure Hunt Cards we are having!!!!

Congrats to all and post those pictures so I can update the front page contest standings!!!!

BONUS STORY - I got home from my huge trip and unpacked my suitcase and noticed I only had 3 of my 4 duckies???

I searched all over every nook and cranny of everything I brought and was in disbelief that one ducky had gone AWOL.

I came to the determination that I must have left him in the rental car.

This morning I wake up and see Jordans picture and the missing rubber ducky!!!!

I sat here and told Rick, who is sitting relaxing at The Big Mike Hotel, "Theres my ducky!!! How did Jordan get him??"

Then I remembered, I forgot him in his last hiding spot!!!"

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that he has found a nice home instead of sitting in the boiling rent a car, or even worse, fell into the hands of some evil and mean people!

I am glad this mystery has been solved and please give him a good home

Peace, Big Mike

It was awesome meeting you Big Mike! It was definitely fun! Too bad KK was not up and running! As much as my stomach would not have liked that drop, I would be on the front seat! But doing Nitro twice equals the KK drop - almost... does that count? I am glad that even though it got stuck at the top of the lift, that I got to ride it three times.

Pics are already in your email!!!! Here are some....

EDIT:

Pheonix Phall thing is Oct 10th, so I am in!

Your Fl trip is when we are going to be at Fright Fest (told ya! lol)

What parks are you planning for Labor Day weekend?

350926704_BMRS09090800x600.JPG.51fc99877ebd89e0f4f3c8748b2fa4aa.JPG

And I leave you off with a pic of Big Mike and Ameilia!

1848515576_BMRS09069800x600.JPG.c6d7468cbaaa8779841bbc59cd145709.JPG

Self group shot (Ctsy of Ameilia a.k.a. my daughter)

1372437935_BMRS09043800x600.JPG.42455d41b7db2c3ee24f6daec9e53c9d.JPG

FAIL: I guess later for Nitro!

1176349465_BMRS09042800x600.JPG.2bf6af771110e8c10dd05464cd8e52d6.JPG

Checking off New Jersey while we wait to see if Nitro is running yet...

437425723_BMRS09035800x600.JPG.ddf4053223508fd51f3ce067a99c5df2.JPG

I got to meet Rick and Gwen!

1446643806_BMRS09034800x600.JPG.03d0d0a966a15585010b2e1662ccae01.JPG

first meeting!

1731761486_BMRS09024800x600.JPG.21b06200c316a2022dd7aab9a49a1c49.JPG

Me and Speedy. One of my self portraits. :)

BONUS STORY - I got home from my huge trip and unpacked my suitcase and noticed I only had 3 of my 4 duckies???

I searched all over every nook and cranny of everything I brought and was in disbelief that one ducky had gone AWOL.

I came to the determination that I must have left him in the rental car.

This morning I wake up and see Jordans picture and the missing rubber ducky!!!!

I sat here and told Rick, who is sitting relaxing at The Big Mike Hotel, "Theres my ducky!!! How did Jordan get him??"

Then I remembered, I forgot him in his last hiding spot!!!"

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that he has found a nice home instead of sitting in the boiling rent a car, or even worse, fell into the hands of some evil and mean people!

I am glad this mystery has been solved and please give him a good home

Peace, Big Mike

Don't worry, he's safe with me. He's currently relaxing in a nice bath.

2photo.thumb.jpg.b2df4c538825b5c0ee5a14eac069a372.jpg

What a happy little ducky that is...

^ That is a nice picture to see! That is how the duckies should be treated!!!! I am soooooo glad that I decreased the ducky work load this year. Last year, 2 duckies worked the whole year, this year each ducky just has to work one day a year and then they can retire to luxury!

^^ Yep, we rented a lokkah every time. Even the smaller coasters have lokkahs now, which was new to me!

^^^ Yes, The Big Mike Road Show 2009 will be attending Phoenix Phall Phunfest once again this year as it is a prime hot spot for great friends to gather and have fun together, and now there is a new credit for The Big Man to get!!!

^^^^ Lena!!!!!! I LOVE the pictures!!! I had THE BEST time hanging out with you, your daughter, and her friends!!!!!! AWESOME TIME!!!

LENA = AWESOME

Well as you can tell by this post, I am up at 4:30 to make sure all the activities here at The Big Mike Hotel are set to go for the VIP guests Rick and Gwen today!

It has been a crazy and hectic weekend with Coney Island, a Brooklyn Cyclones baseball game, Nathans, and riding the Cyclone Friday night....

Great Adventure and the Freedom Concert Saturday....

Empire State Building, Times Square, 2 Hard Rock Restaurants (Times Square and Yankee Stadium, and various other things yesterday followed by a pizza and beer party back at The Big Mike Hotel yesterday....

Today we are off to the crown of The Statue of Liberty, and a whole bunch of other sight seeing activities!

Peace, Big Mike

Dude! I never knew Shane owned his own water park! That is totally awesome! I will definitely have to make it out there next year! As well as the year after with tha family on our Denver, Wyoming, and now Utah trip.

I think that is so cool that you have turned a dream of yours into a reality! Awesome job! I wish you much success and joy with your amazing adventure!

Guy "Oh, by tha by, Awesome TR Big Man!" Koepp

Big Mike,

I did not expect to have the Road Show rolling through New England again this year, but no Rhode Island stop? I am dissapointed you would not visit my fine state just because it has no coasters.

Let me know your schedule and I will try and meet up.