TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hello Friends!

After a half hour rest in the car to recoup my thoughts, I have made it safely to Kings Dominion and got my credit on Dominator!

I am now hanging out with Jeremy (Homeboy23) and he said hi to all The Valuable Big Mike Readers!

I will tell you about the whole day when I get back safely to the condo.

Peace, Big Mike

First time poster...but been reading your thread for a while now

I saw that you are heading to BG tomorrow and I hope Alpengeist is open if you wanted to ride it because it was closed today. I just wanted to let you know

Busch Gardens Williamsburg TODAY!

Variuos meets throughout the day!!

Opening at the rope drop

Noon at Apollos Chariot

5pm under Big Ben in England

6pm at Griffon

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday, hopefully see more today!

Peace, Big Mike

Sorry to hear that!

Flying through the park so far!

New credit obtained.

I wrote the above 5 minutes ago figuring I was waiting in line for DarKastle.

Single rider line! Walk right on! Can't believe. Never rode this yet, how cool!

See everyone else tonight!

Peace, Big Mike

Yeah, Isn't DarKastle awesome!!! It was one of our favorite discoveried during our big Theme Park Tour.

I didn't notice a single-rider line when we were there. Where is it?

Was GAE your NEW credit??? I Like how Grover is sitting in the front seat! I really wanted to get a photo of that, but we had to get our credit before they closed it down on us.

-Mr. Bebe

Wow, bum deal!

We got to meet yesterdat though.

Already met Benin (Nemesis Inferno) and his momand dad and hung out for a while!

They came all the way from England to see Big Mike!

Right now having some lunch after blowing through every major ride alread!!

Beautiful day to come out and meet The Big Man and Chuck (CFC) today!

The ducky has found lots of hiding places already!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Yes, Grover was my new credit and I took a picture of him for you, as well as a few shots of me where Lady and Mr Bebe took some pictures... It felt special following in your footsteps!

DarKastle was very cool and there was a sign for single riders to tell the line op, and she just opened a door behind her and I was 1st in line and got put right on!

What a nice and peaceful, relaxed day so far, I am enjoying it!

Peace, Big Mike

Yeah, Isn't DarKastle awesome!!! It was one of our favorite discoveried during our big Theme Park Tour.

I didn't notice a single-rider line when we were there. Where is it?

Was GAE your NEW credit??? I Like how Grover is sitting in the front seat! I really wanted to get a photo of that, but we had to get our credit before they closed it down on us.

-Mr. Bebe

When you reach the station, the ride attendants usually send single riders up the middle to fill the next available seat (rather than queueing up with larger groups). Yes, I am often a sad-and-pathetic single rider.

You picked a good day to visit, Mike--perfect weather, and Fridays are usually pretty slow at the park.

EDIT: Hmm--that's new. Sounds like they take single riders through the Quick Queue line now.

as well as a few shots of me where Lady and Mr Bebe took some pictures... It felt special following in your footsteps!

Do NOT post those pictures, Big Mike! Walking into the ladies' room is a crime in Virginia unless you're actually a lady (or a fairly convincing transvestite).

as well as a few shots of me where Lady and Mr Bebe took some pictures... It felt special following in your footsteps!

Do NOT post those pictures, Big Mike! Walking into the ladies' room is a crime in Virginia unless you're actually a lady (or a fairly convincing transvestite).

LOL!! That is SERIOUSLY funny!!

Yes, it was a great night at BGW--not much of a crowd and perfect weather. But we did get soaked to the skin on the Roman Rapids.

Enjoy Motorworld tomorrow, Mike!

Mr. Big Mike it was nice to meet you and Jeremy at KD on Thursday, even though it was somewhat of a bummer to hear about your experience on the way to VA. Glad you had a good time at BG and picked up a few credits. Take care and safe travels

Big Mike coming to you LIVE from Motor World in Viginia Beach!

The Motor World Express coaster has been conquered by The Mighty Big Man!!

Nice place, huge complex.

Big Mike will next travel the Cheasapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel, stop at Chincoteague to witness the wild free horses, then take the Cape May/Lewes Ferry Ride (since Big Mike loved them so much on the Scandi trip), and finally conclude hopefully with the brand new coaster at Gillian's Fun World whichevery other coaster website has as "under construction".

Big Mike thrives to make TPR and the Big Mike Road Show the cream of the crop for new coaster news and openings and your overall "Worldwide Leader in Coasters"!!

Peace, Big Mike