TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

So is your guess 3 or 4? lol No iffy answers!

The Las Vegas Card is "technically" not found yet, but I have a good source that tells me the card has been retrieved but just not posted yet.

I am also waiting on the Legoland Card, as my little buddy seems to have disappeared.

Plus, the Card in Brooklyn is still unaccounted for so far.

Peace, Big Mike

There IS one at SFGAM, but for the life of me right now, I cannot remember where I hid it.

I will have to look at the pictures. Too many places blurring together lol.

Peace, Big Mike

Hey Fantastic Friends!!!

One day is almost complete and you have another full day plus a couple of hours to guess!

Here is where we stand so far:

1 DUCKIE:

silvercrew1

Calicoasters

Yeti762

2 DUCKIES:

jbarner14

dragsterfan420

3 DUCKIES:

hyyyper

Hikaru-chan

rawrtotheargh

X2coasterfreak

4 DUCKIES:

derek_lentz

colincoon

disneymoc

The Disneylander

monkeyoverlord71

emiroo

coreysjunk

DATman

Groteslurf

NINCUB

The Bebes

Froggypheebs

STR8FXXXINEDGE

Homeboy23

Reon

B&Man

Jojo19799

robinschroeder

creditcrazy

mush619

CreativeForce

spaceace12

slither37

tigerxeyez

Satchboogie3

ajinaz

Jerrykoala2112

5 DUCKIES:

themeparkguy27

traincrossin

Yellow Jacket

6 DUCKIES:

lenaapple1974

10 DUCKIES:

Mr. Wood

Not too big of a turn out so far, 41 people. Last year we opened with 83, so it looks like the odds are better for you players this year!

When the TPR clock hits Thursday, this round is officially over!

I will then wake up Friday morning before I leave to Scandinavia and post the final results......

and then......

since I will be gone for 17 days and we don't want all those Mikestery Treasure Hunt Cards that are now hidden out there to wait any longer.....

It will be a Massive Mikestery post on Friday morning!!!!!!

EVERY Mikestery Treasure Hunt Card location so far in 2009 will be revealed on Friday morning!!!!!!!

So when Big Mike is in the air, Valuable Big Mike Readers will be searching high and low and then posting thier picture with the Mikestery Cards for everyone to see!!!!

That will take care of the dead time while I am flying, and then everyone can look forward to LIVE UPDATES from the TPR Scandinavia Trip right here on The Big Mike Road Show 2009 just like last year!!

If anyone wants to see the Mikestery Cards found so far, all the pictures are on Page #1 at the bottom of my first post, which is where the Big Mike Reader of the Year Standings will be posted!!

Good luck to all!

Peace, Big Mike

duckies.jpg.318fd876a7053f517f8337e89d443d96.jpg

Looks like there is one more grey ducky to go, and here are the other colors!

My guess is 1.

All you people who counted 3 or 4 must be like detectives or something. I kept going over the same pictures and could not find anything. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though since I suck at spotting hidden mickey's also.

Not too big of a turn out so far, 41 people. Last year we opened with 83, so it looks like the odds are better for you players this year!

Don't forget that last time the Ducky contest was posted on the main page of TPR. Those threads get a lot more web traffic.

Don't forget that last time the Ducky contest was posted on the main page of TPR. Those threads get a lot more web traffic.

Thats true!

I am not getting any front page loving!

I feel bad for the rest of the TPR community missing out on a great chance to win a superb prize

18 hours to go until the round closes.

Jojo, wait till you see where I hid it, you guys were right next to me! hahaha. I rule!